• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
important part of moving Hansen is that Granlund and Baertschi can both be protected in expansion draft
Goldobin and Dahlen are exempt

Miller for a nice pick, and call it a day.

and Bellows and Mmmbop were pretty big leaders on team.
guess that torch is handed to Bo now.

having to expose him in the expansion draft was what everyone seemed to think would possibly prevent him from being traded. Imac insinuated yesterday in the cesspool than Eriksson would waive his NMC if asked ... i would have liked to see them expose 1 sedin lol

the thing about the 20 teams calling about Hansen is alot of teams would have been taking him on and would probably have had to expose him in the expansion draft (like the canucks) ... yet they still inquired

The sharks dont really have an expansion draft problem ... Thornton and Marleau both go UFA so they dont need to be exposed and they just have to wait to get extended / re-signed after the draft (i doubt they want to move to another team in free agency)

Willie D said rotating A the rest of the season but you have to think Bo gets that full time in September

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason his number look so shitty is Randy Carlyle doesn't know how to deploy a bottom 6 type forward. Your number would look awful too if Jared Boll is anchoring your line. He's a really good fighter too if you ever need that.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone needed to ask him if he can make the playoffs with this current team

Someone needs to ask him how he got out of the underground lair. I thought i had it foolproof.....................

I mean................................

Ya the playoffs

giphy.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cesspool talking about something i asked them their opinions on ... asking 1 Sedin to waive his NMC for the expansion draft

Status
Not open for further replies.