• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come onnnnn, Vikings!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Panther fan I would most certainly prefer a Viking win and be more or less indifferent as to who wins the other game. If the roles were reversed I would feel the same way about the Panthers.

Weather is definitely the wild card here. Cold is largely irrelevant. Heck snow isn't really that much of a deterrent to a good passing game. Rain and wind are the enemy of a good passing game.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one thinks we will win, so, let er rip boys

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawk/Vike game to be played outside...give us some bad throwin weather and I'll take the Vike "ground-n-pound" run game ALL DAY LONG!

If the ground and pound could not work against Green Bay it may be hard for it to work against better run D than the Packers. In 2 games against GB Peterson has run for a total of 112 yards. Or an average of 56 yards per game. MN only had like 240 total yards against the GB but because of 2 big plays won the game getting a field goal off the fake punt drive and the supposed fumble that Rodgers had where they scored a touchdown. You may need more than the ground and pound next week. A ground and pound offense would not give the Packers a TOP advantage of 36 min to 24 min.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's only a 5 point spread. Hardly unwinnable. But I do think you will need to win the turnover battle decisively to win this game.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Vikings winning, got them the Hawks instead of the Skins?

Prob not a smart thing to do

You forgot the famous quote from Hall-of-Fame-calibre coach Herm Edwards:

"Hello? I can't coach my way out of a wet paper sack"

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ SCOREBOARD!

They played twice didnt they? Or does only one count. The score board I see says 30 - 13 the score board you see says 20 - 13. So against each other they won on each others field. So it appears some other game during the season not related to these 2 games won the division for the Vikings

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take off the green and gold glasses... it was an obvious fumble, I even can admit that. You should have listened to the referee´s explanation... he explained exactly why it was a fumble.

I was at the game and have not seen it on TV and on all the replays at the game it showed his hand moving forward with the ball in his hand and about all those in Green and Gold seemed to agree there and did not get home until 5am and have not watched the replay yet so when I see it on TV maybe it will be different

All the post game radio talk from the Packer radio broadcast I heard after the game were saying that if it were originally called an incomplete pass that there would be hard to find clear evidence to over turn the call if it would have been called an incomplete pass.

But it was a fumble and as stated those 2 plays I mentioned was why the Vikings won

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played twice didnt they? Or does only one count. The score board I see says 30 - 13 the score board you see says 20 - 13. So against each other they won on each others field. So it appears some other game during the season not related to these 2 games won the division for the Vikings

Your actually right, was just poking you after last nights win is all. I am tired of seeing Matthews peeling around our left tackle all day/night long. Like a broken record.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and have not seen it on TV and on all the replays at the game it showed his hand moving forward with the ball in his hand and about all those in Green and Gold seemed to agree there and did not get home until 5am and have not watched the replay yet so when I see it on TV maybe it will be different

When you see it on TV, you will then realize it was a fumble. Not even close to being incomplete pass... Rodgers sure realized it was a fumble (one of the few Packers that tried to tackle defender).

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your actually right, was just poking you after last nights win is all. I am tired of seeing Matthews peeling around our left tackle all day/night long. Like a broken record.

Matthews was for some reason motivated last night as he has been getting heat locally for not having any tackles in the last 2 games. My question is why are they not motivated every game why do they make a comment I am going to make a statement tonight it should be that way every damn week

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the post game radio talk from the Packer radio broadcast I heard after the game were saying that if it were originally called an incomplete pass that there would be hard to find clear evidence to over turn the call if it would have been called an incomplete pass.

But it was a fumble and as stated those 2 plays I mentioned was why the Vikings won

why does it matter why the Vikings won, fact is they did. Pack play was Off this year, it happens. Hasn't the Pack shit on the Vikes long enough?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's only a 5 point spread. Hardly unwinnable. But I do think you will need to win the turnover battle decisively to win this game.

Right, no such thing as a gimme. Recall how good Arizona looked two weeks ago against Green Bay and how bad they looked yesterday against Seattle. Any given day...

No offense to Minnesota but people are naturally going to be more afraid of a Seahawks team that has a ton of playoff experience and have figured out how to hold a lead. We were all hoping they would miss the playoffs altogether after that mediocre start.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, no such thing as a gimme. Recall how good Arizona looked two weeks ago against Green Bay and how bad they looked yesterday against Seattle. Any given day...

No offense to Minnesota but people are naturally going to be more afraid of a Seahawks team that has a ton of playoff experience and have figured out how to hold a lead. We were all hoping they would miss the playoffs altogether after that mediocre start.

listen, I'm just hoping we don't get embarrassed like a fews weeks ago

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good info...still should be a beaut of a game, wouldn't overlook the Vikes on your way to the Carolina game tho.
Should be a lot better game than our last meeting. Viks were missing several key players on defense that are back now. Should be a low scoring game. No way I'd ever look past them. Greatest rusher in the league vs maybe the second. Two tough defenses going at it and doing what they do.

As for weather, it's supposed to be like 12 degrees, but dry. If that holds up the cold probably won't have any impact at all. Shouldn't really help or hurt either side. Both will have the same added risk of fumbles from a harder and more slippery ball.

Control the ball and stay within your game. Both sides are going to be getting after it on D.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had 3 key defensive players out that game. Anyone from the Seattle side getting cocky should keep that in mind. It won't be the same defense we saw and should make for a much closer game.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why does it matter why the Vikings won, fact is they did. Pack play was Off this year, it happens. Hasn't the Pack shit on the Vikes long enough?

Pleas read the full thread and you may understand better. I quoted a post where a Viking fan said they would be competitive or beat the Seahawks by using the Ground and Pound.

My point was that the Vikes were not able to use the ground and pound against the struggling Packers to win the game. They won it because of other things that happened. So if the ground and pound did not work to beat the Packers just how can it be expected to work against a better defense than the Packers have going up against the Seahawks,

The post was not about last night but about your next weeks game

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Word, I hope you're the ones doing the embarrassing

Edit: also, Let's go Mets!!!