• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts Week

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Lynch was better than Oz this year? That was my statement.

(Of course we know you only looked at statistics...)

No I am saying Oz is in year ? 5 or 6 and of coarse he is light years ahead . and ?????

means not a thing he still is at best okay . if he is the same guy I seen in the past . I have not seen Oz's stats because to be honest I hate the prick . He will want bucks and IMO he should not see it from us let him hit the market F him !

Elway his Rookie years was a bust .. He had one good game .

I just linked Lynch's one good game as a Rookie .. noone is giving him props for it but me

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say start Lynch with this OC the rest of this year and all of next year .

Completely open up the game plan and throw deep early and often this guy will make DT back into one of the best WR in the league .

I am okay with him failing this way . Not this way !

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say start Lynch with this OC the rest of this year and all of next year .

Completely open up the game plan and throw deep early and often this guy will make DT back into one of the best WR in the league .

I am okay with him failing this way . Not this way !
Start him all of next year ? He won't even be on team come April. Brock might be best bet to get back up job at this point and Kelly probably won't have to work hard to take that spot. Trevor and Lynch will not make roster next year

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start him all of next year ? He won't even be on team come April. Brock might be best bet to get back up job at this point and Kelly probably won't have to work hard to take that spot. Trevor and Lynch will not make roster next year

There is something you are missing in this picture. And that is money. Money talks in the NFL and if the Broncos cut Lynch it actually cost them more not to have him on the roster than to have him on the roster. Lynch is on this team unless they find a trade partner.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is something you are missing in this picture. And that is money. Money talks in the NFL and if the Broncos cut Lynch it actually cost them more not to have him on the roster than to have him on the roster. Lynch is on this team unless they find a trade partner.
Ok.Then he gets traded to Cleveland.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wishful thinking ... I am kind of doing the same with luck so you can go rainbow me there

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tankathon | 2018 NFL Draft Order

Currently at 6.

A W next week could easily drop us to 9, and even behind Cincy to 10 depending on final strength of schedule. (Cincy and Denver are very close in that tie breaker)

A L next week we draft no worse than 6, could move up to 5 if Houston beats Colts in Indy. Outside chance to 4 in Bucs would beat Saints in TB - but that seems doubtful.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tankathon | 2018 NFL Draft Order

Currently at 6.

A W next week could easily drop us to 9, and even behind Cincy to 10 depending on final strength of schedule. (Cincy and Denver are very close in that tie breaker)

A L next week we draft no worse than 6, could move up to 5 if Houston beats Colts in Indy. Outside chance to 4 in Bucs would beat Saints in TB - but that seems doubtful.

Doesn't Cincy own the tiebreaker since they beat us? Or does Head to Head only matter for Playoff seeding and not Draft seeding?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Cincy own the tiebreaker since they beat us? Or does Head to Head only matter for Playoff seeding and not Draft seeding?
Head to head doesn’t count at all in draft position. It’s really all about strength of schedule.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we lose and Tampa wins
Better chance of Texans beating Indy than TB beating Saints. I’ll take one of two - that’s if we lose. If we win, those games won’t matter to our position.