• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado Hate Week

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this week has been shit which is why I haven't be able to post much.

Anyways, according to Graham, it looks like Manny is a go for this game?!?

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is on Pac12 Network again. Having DirecTV, no Pac12. I end up using one of two links to stream it on my computer. One is a web page link to Pac12 National feed, the other allows you to pick which Pac12 network feed to use for something like VLC on your computer.

Web Page link to National Feed: PAC-12 Network Live

Network Feed. This can be used on a play on your computer like VLC, or on your mobile (use the mobile link) for Chrome or MX pro and other video players. You can normally then cast this to your TV.

Primary link: Mobile Streams You can choose any of the Pac12 feeds, sometimes the AZ is on time better with the Arizona feed rather than the National link.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU has whooped the Buffs plenty the last several matchup's. We were due to lose.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game is on Pac12 Network again. Having DirecTV, no Pac12. I end up using one of two links to stream it on my computer. One is a web page link to Pac12 National feed, the other allows you to pick which Pac12 network feed to use for something like VLC on your computer.

Web Page link to National Feed: PAC-12 Network Live

Network Feed. This can be used on a play on your computer like VLC, or on your mobile (use the mobile link) for Chrome or MX pro and other video players. You can normally then cast this to your TV.

Primary link: Mobile Streams You can choose any of the Pac12 feeds, sometimes the AZ is on time better with the Arizona feed rather than the National link.
Only reason I have Dish is for p12 network