• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football Playoff Top 25

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't trust these people.

It'll change when it's the last vote and the big bribes start coming through.

Undisclosed voting. No accountability

They're sending message to TEAM SEC now that they'd better pony up big

:tinfoil3:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no issue with it until I heard that Condolezza Rice was in the committee... She has no experience playing, coaching, recruiting, or anything with football. She likes to watch it... Cool. As far as I'm concerned any of the major posters on this board would be just as qualified, if not more so.

Sorry, but this argument is weak. It's like saying you can't tell if a woman is attractive or not because you don't have a pussy.

If your qualified to be the Secretary of State for the most powerful country in the world, you're probably smart enough to figure this shit out.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but this argument is weak. It's like saying you can't tell if a woman is attractive or not because you don't have a pussy.

If your qualified to be the Secretary of State for the most powerful country in the world, you're probably smart enough to figure this shit out.

I :agree: with this oft-times dunce. :)

Hell, i'd make her the chairperson. It's good to have someone outside the industry saying: "I don't give a duck how you've done things in the past. We are here to usher in s new era of doing things right. Now, pass me some goddam teriyaki chicken wings."

Last edited by a moderator:

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid rankings. I agree with the Top 10. I think FSU has played like ass all year and deserve to be dropped down below a 1 loss team. The only game they really showed up for was the ND game and they barely won.

F

ForeverNole10

Never said she wasn't smart enough to figure it out, but to consider her one of the 12/13 most qualified people in the country to put together a football playoff is ridiculous.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice rebuttal :suds:

lol honestly I think it should be a good game. I think Nebraska is the better team talent wise, but i'd take Wisconsin's coaching any day of the week. We also play piss poor vs wisky so I don't really expect us to magically play well in Madison.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol honestly I think it should be a good game. I think Nebraska is the better team talent wise, but i'd take Wisconsin's coaching any day of the week. We also play piss poor vs wisky so I don't really expect us to magically play well in Madison.

Should be a close game. I expect it to be decided within 10. If it were in Lincoln I would say Huskers but Camp Randall is such a tough place to play. I'm looking forward to it.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no issue with it until I heard that Condolezza Rice was in the committee... She has no experience playing, coaching, recruiting, or anything with football. She likes to watch it... Cool. As far as I'm concerned any of the major posters on this board would be just as qualified, if not more so.

I think she is smart enough to figure it out. It's just football.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what I was trying to say.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She is there and involved for one very important reason. She will keep dickhead senators and representatives from the boondocks mad about their backwater 12-0 team that goes uninvited at bay.

F

ForeverNole10

Smart enough? Absolutely. I just think there are probably thousands of people in the CFB industry that are smarter than she is and could make better decisions.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart enough? Absolutely. I just think there are probably thousands of people in the CFB industry that are smarter than she is and could make better decisions.
Interesting. What leads you to believe this? What football related statements or actions of hers has you thusly concerned?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Archie was still on the committee Ole Miss would be #4 forever

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If TCU and Baylor both win out and the committee picks TCU over Baylor, that would be a huge injustice to college football.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest surprise is that Minnesota is ranked above Colorado State!

There is absolutely no logic behind that. None.

Bs, they deserve it, they've been impressive.

Plus, Minny being ranked this week will help the Buckeye's resume next Tuesday night. :whistle:

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would have dropped Mississippi State & Ole Miss to get a point across

Should've with who they played last week. fucking BS.

Herby is right, we should all just go out and play 4 Appalachian St.'s to pad our records (although that may not work out so well for Michigan - :lol:) Why schedule anyone tough? :whistle: (or at least "tough" when they were actually put on the schedule years in advance - :L)

F

ForeverNole10

Interesting. What leads you to believe this? What football related statements or actions of hers has you thusly concerned?

Overall it's her lack of qualifications. I get it, she was secretary of state. But that is a completely irrelevant qualification.

Is she now now suddenly qualified to be on the academy awards panel because she likes movies? All the other 11 members have been coaches, college players, and athletic directors for major universities. Those are qualifications that I think warrant admission to the committee.

She said last month that she watches "14 or 15 games every saturday" as a defense for the controversy that she has received. That's great! I've been doing that for 15 years too.

Please trust that it has nothing to do with her being a women. If bill gates was on the committee I would have just as much of an issue with it. It's about getting people that are the most qualified.

Maybe I'm alone on this reasoning, I just have an issue with it.:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator: