• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football Playoff Rankings TOP 6

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington State? Bold statement!

Not bold, just facts. Not one other 2 loss team would beat us on a neutral field. No chance we make the playoffs but after we beat UW we should be 6-8.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bold, just facts. Not one other 2 loss team would beat us on a neutral field. No chance we make the playoffs but after we beat UW we should be 6-8.

I could argue with the 2 loss statement but you do realize Wazz St, while impressive, hasn't beaten a soul, right? I mean you barely beat Arizona St and Oregon St and they are garbage. Wisconsin, Auburn, Oklahoma, A&M are all better....shit even LSU, Florida, and FSU are better lol

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could argue with the 2 loss statement but you do realize Wazz St, while impressive, hasn't beaten a soul, right? I mean you barely beat Arizona St and Oregon St and they are garbage. Wisconsin, Auburn, Oklahoma, A&M are all better....shit even LSU, Florida, and FSU are better lol

Haha, Wisconsin? If Wisconsin had our backup QB they'd be undefeated but no, they have guys that Anderson didn't even attempt to bring with him to lowly Oregon State. Yeah, we barely beat ASU and Oregon State, but we did with all the bs going on with our school. Isn't that the reason Ohio State is ranked so high? You beat a hapless Wisconsin team, a mediocre Oklahoma team, lost to a mediocre Penn State team. Call Jerry Jones, set up a 2 loss team tournament in his world and we walk out on top.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue how you can make such a speculative statement. All those teams you mentioned have warts.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the CFP committee keeps aggie at #4 this week.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, Wisconsin? If Wisconsin had our backup QB they'd be undefeated but no, they have guys that Anderson didn't even attempt to bring with him to lowly Oregon State. Yeah, we barely beat ASU and Oregon State, but we did with all the bs going on with our school. Isn't that the reason Ohio State is ranked so high? You beat a hapless Wisconsin team, a mediocre Oklahoma team, lost to a mediocre Penn State team. Call Jerry Jones, set up a 2 loss team tournament in his world and we walk out on top.

Undefeated? LMAO. So they are beating Ohio St with your backup QB and scum. Wow. :L :L

"With all the bs going on" Thanks for the excuses. Will you use them when you get slaughtered by Washington or in a bowl game.

The Pac 12 is garbage! The worst Power 5 conference in college football. Accept it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue how you can make such a speculative statement. All those teams you mentioned have warts.

So Washington St doesn't. They are a pretty good team, all those teams are just as good if not better. Only great teams don't have warts. Washington St is a top 3 team in a bad conference.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Washington St doesn't. They are a pretty good team, all those teams are just as good if not better. Only great teams don't have warts. Washington St is a top 3 team in a bad conference.
Agreed the PAC is down this year but other than UM and Ohio St who in the B1G is worth a sh1t?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed the PAC is down this year but other than UM and Ohio St who in the B1G is worth a sh1t?

Wisconsin is better than any other PAC team has to offer, other than UW. Wisconsin has one of the toughest schedules in the nation.
I would still say Nebraska, with Armstrong is better than the majority of the PAC even though they are overrated.
Penn St has legit defense.

The thing is the PAC doesn't really have any consistent or very good teams other than Washington, why do you think UW's resume is so bad....bc the competition is down and weak. You add that to the shitty non-conference they play and there is a reason why people doubt UW. IMO I think Washington can compete with any team in the nation but it is hard to judge bc the only team they have played with a pulse is Utah.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin is better than any other PAC team has to offer, other than UW. Wisconsin has one of the toughest schedules in the nation.
I would still say Nebraska, with Armstrong is better than the majority of the PAC even though they are overrated.
Penn St has legit defense.

The thing is the PAC doesn't really have any consistent or very good teams other than Washington, why do you think UW's resume is so bad....bc the competition is down and weak. You add that to the shitty non-conference they play and there is a reason why people doubt UW. IMO I think Washington can compete with any team in the nation but it is hard to judge bc the only team they have played with a pulse is Utah.
Nebraska managed to beat a shitty Oregon team by a whopping 3 points and that was at Nebraska. Washington beat that same Oregon team at Autzen by a score of 70 - 21.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, they do. An FCS wart for that matter. I'm saying that if you throw all those teams in the mix, WSU holds their own.

jon2tanman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,129.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska managed to beat a shitty Oregon team by a whopping 3 points and that was at Nebraska. Washington beat that same Oregon team at Autzen by a score of 70 - 21.
BAM...... drops mic.

Jchurch06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be shocked to not see Washington at #4

This weeks schedule of games is a snoozefest

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one thing I agree with here is if the Badgers just had a mediocre QB they Clown stomp both OSU and Michigan. I mean our QB gave Michigan 3 int's and we still lost late by just one score due to a prayer of a hail mary. We were destroying OSU in the first half but failed to convert in the redzone so we only had a 10 pt lead instead of a 18 point lead at the half. Thankfully we have a couple top 10-15 QB's coming in the next few years combine that with the best defense in the country and we'll be almost unbeatable.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on you do realize Wisconsin has the best defense in the country or at the very least top 3. PSU is also a great defense as well. UM, UW, OSU, PSU are better than any team in the PAC that the Huskies have to face. I mean when the second best team in the PAC lost to Eastern Washington you know the Pac is down drastically from what it once was.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be shocked to not see Washington at #4

This weeks schedule of games is a snoozefest

This reminds me of week 2 of the season. No good matchups this week. OSU will pass Washington easily after beating the #10 team by 100 points.