• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick's antics cost him a golden opportunity

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I seen this highlight and figured someone would post it. It was a good juke but the speed isn't quite their. The fatty be behind him was running about the same pace.
LOL!! Ok then.
You got me, he's slow.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where what Colin Kaepernick had done has messed up his NFL opportunity. Teddy Bridgewater goes down and I think its only a matter of time before Colin gets released. Am I the only one that thinks that Colin would be a good fit for the Vikings? He is a running QB just like Bridgewater and the Vikings almost look like the 2012-13 49ers? Strong run game, solid defense, pretty good receivers? If they won the division with TB throwing 14 TDs and 9 INTs I think with Colin they could definitely pull a 10-11 win season. Now honestly when Colin hits the market I doubt any team will touch him at least while his name is running throughout the national headlines

Just like Bridgewater?...Don't see it...TB is a pocket QB that could run a little bit...Kaep is a running QB that can pass a little bit.

If Kaep could really play, this would have no bearing...the guy has lost it...his body looks like he's dropped a lot of weight and mentally it appears that his focus is somewhere else other than football right now imo.

I'm not saying he can't be a reclamation project for a team, but not this year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep can't lead anyone anywhere. He'd lost the locker room long before his little distraction attempt. The Vikings have a good thing going. They'd be fools to fuck that up by bringing him in.

Yes but now if the 49ers trade or cut him, this is gonna turn into a media shit show!
49ers will get all the negative press about letting a guy go for taken a stand.....

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but now if the 49ers trade or cut him, this is gonna turn into a media shit show!
49ers will get all the negative press about letting a guy go for taken a stand.....

Which I believe was his intention all along. Distract people from his poor play and provide an excuse for his benching or release that isn't about how bad he has become.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt that. 49er fans would certainly get behind his release.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he decided to stay seated????

I don't think there will be a big uproar if they cut his dumbass.
Maybe some of those #BLM terrorist will get pissed, but who fuckin cares!!!!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he decided to stay seated????

I don't think there will be a big uproar if they cut his dumbass.
Maybe some of those #BLM terrorist will get pissed, but who fuckin cares!!!!

I'm not gonna turn this into the political shit board, but come on,
today's society a group is gonna play this shit up if he's released by the 49ers.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today's society a group is gonna play this shit up if he's released by the 49ers.

They'll try. But he just sucks too much at football for that angle to have any real legs.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let them play it up......
Bottom line is what Krappernick did was wrong.
If he wants to take a stand against something, then he should use some of that $19 million he is stealing.
He should get off his dead ass and make a difference!!!
But not to stand for the National Anthem....fuck that noise. You are disgracing the men and women who fought to give you your first amendment right to be a dickhead....So anyone this pisses off and MR Krappernick needs to find a country that would let him be the huge dumbass he is!!!!

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking 49er fans I'm talking "other people" you know the ones that like to march and protest from everything that is hyped in the media.
It will be the same people that got upset about Michael Sam.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zimmer won't bring in any player that causes distractions

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're probably waiting for final cuts.
They will get another QB for sure, most likely to start in place of Hill. There's a lot of names floating around, but only a couple I like over Hill.

Can we interest you in a Geno Smith?

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Vikings (or any team, for that matter) want anything to do with him. If I'm the Vikings, I'm trying to get McCarron from the Bengals.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zimmer won't bring in any player that causes distractions

Kaep comes with his own distractions but now the Vikes also have to look at the beef Alex Boone has with Kaep as well. Boone sure didn't hide anything about his feelings towards Kaep on this issue and adding that to the existing media shitstorm would be a huge distraction

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which I believe was his intention all along. Distract people from his poor play and provide an excuse for his benching or release that isn't about how bad he has become.

Although you are quite correct, I don't see our fair and honest NFL owners club letting him pull it off.
Maybe Irsay would take him - on the right day....