• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cody Journell arrested and charged with Class 2 Felony

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
757hokie83:
without jumping to any conclusions, but if what is being reported is true, @CJournellVTFB89 is a god damned moron.

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zo's name has been removed from the WDBJ story.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrest warrants indicate Journell, Dunton and Brady went to a home on Lee Street "over an issue of being cheated in a drug transaction." The warrants say Dorenzo Hudson and Sean Allen live at the Lee Street address.

My friend told me what happened and the reasoning for the B&E. He said it was a basketball player's residence, but wasn't sure which one. I guess it was Zo's place. "Cheated" is a nice way of putting it according to the story I heard, but I'll let the case play out before I make accusations.

FWIW, he said the kid that "cheated" them lived with Zo, but didn't say Zo was involved. I think it will be hard for him to keep his hands clean on this one, though.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
micheal-jackson-thriller-popcorn-animated.gif

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I see that TAE is lurking.

Come on back and chat a little :)

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warrant: Va. Tech kicker Journell charged in alleged home invasion involving drugs, basketball player Hudson - Roanoke.com

Updated information on the case.

The three defendants appeared in court this afternoon before Judge Randall Duncan declared recess to allow the commonwealth time to reach a witness.

A prosecutor said the commonwealth has sufficient factual information, but said the witness "on which the gun was drawn" has not responded to phone messages.

Court is in recess until 3 p.m. while the Commonwealth's Attorney attempts to reach a witness. It was not stated whether Hudson or Allen was the witness yet to be reached.

"There is genuinely an ongoing investigation. There are people out right now working on it," said Lt. Steve Taylor of the Blacksburg Police Department. "We have not ruled out additional charges on additional individuals."

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and jeffro, I doubt you are going to find any apologists for this on here....

I know it. As a matter of fact, I've seen more UVa fans giving Journell the benefit of the doubt than I have VT fans.

With that being said, some of you on here obviously can't take a joke with the gif I posted. It was all in good fun.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know it. As a matter of fact, I've seen more UVa fans giving Journell the benefit of the doubt than I have VT fans.

With that being said, some of you on here obviously can't take a joke with the gif I posted. It was all in good fun.

No offense, but I doubt anyone is in the joking mood with this latest event. The recent shooting and this B&E/drug deal are a little bit of a downer.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i dont think anyone was upset by it...i made a joke about it, someone else just said they figured most uva fans would be feeling about that way (which i was thinking too, lol), and another just saying that you wont see us defending his actions...

i think you are thinking we are getting offended when we're not, or not finding the humor when we are...you need to lighten up man, stop taking things so seriously...develop your sense of humor.:sly:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but I doubt anyone is in the joking mood with this latest event. The recent shooting and this B&E/drug deal are a little bit of a downer.

In case you forgot, it's just a game. Also, you can't honestly sit there and tell me that if this were UVa, that you wouldn't be sitting back and enjoying the show.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think anyone was upset by it...i made a joke about it, someone else just said they figured most uva fans would be feeling about that way (which i was thinking too, lol), and another just saying that you wont see us defending his actions...

i think you are thinking we are getting offended when we're not, or not finding the humor when we are...you need to lighten up man, stop taking things so seriously...develop your sense of humor.:sly:

For the most part, I can tell that most of you are finding the humor in this. I guess I shouldn't have said some of you and should have just said bigesse16 instead.