• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach of the Year?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donovan is constantly being overlooked as one of the nations top coaches. Florida doesn't have any stars but we can beat anyone and play their game doing it. We can play fast or slow.

one only need to look at the development of prather and young to see he is deserving...but i dont think he will win.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that Cronin will be considered due to his on court antics. He is a very good coach, but that award will go to someone who acts with some maturity. Tony Bennett, Sean Miller and not trying to be a "homer" Billy Donovan fill that bill. IMO, it will one of those three and if I were to pick one; it's Tony Bennett as Virginia is certainly the surprise of the ACC.

An additional name would be Rick Pitino as he always seems to find a way to show up at the NCAA ready to play and this year is no different.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that Cronin will be considered due to his on court antics. He is a very good coach, but that award will go to someone who acts with some maturity. Tony Bennett, Sean Miller and not trying to be a "homer" Billy Donovan fill that bill. IMO, it will one of those three and if I were to pick one; it's Tony Bennett as Virginia is certainly the surprise of the ACC.

An additional name would be Rick Pitino as he always seems to find a way to show up at the NCAA ready to play and this year is no different.

Hey runeman....I haven't seen you around the last couple of days. Hope all is going well.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL What?

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While I do not think Cronin will win the award, your reasoning is simply terrible.

You are nothing if not consistent

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey runeman....I haven't seen you around the last couple of days. Hope all is going well.

Took the Wing down to Key West and then up to Daytona. When I travel, not really interested in Forum issues.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took the Wing down to Key West and then up to Daytona. When I travel, not really interested in Forum issues.

That sure is a pretty bike and I know you had a good time. I'm the same way on traveling and internet free.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thad Matta deserves an award for not killing his seniors.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Donavan. Likely that none of his starters will play in the NBA. Yeah, maybe Prather. Undefeated in conf play and tournament play. That’s coaching at its finest if you ask me.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Donavan. Likely that none of his starters will play in the NBA. Yeah, maybe Prather. Undefeated in conf play and tournament play. That’s coaching at its finest if you ask me.

Young could go in the second round, and Walker is in some drafts in the 1st(though walker doesn't play too much).