• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach McElwain "loves" fishing

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that @TheRobotDevil will do it free of charge.
Is this what MnB is looking for?

81zMtcC.gif

I'll get to it in a bit

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol apparently according to UF officials, they claim Mcelwain "told them" that the dude in the pic isn't him. Bust out the facial recognition software!!

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lukewarm denial at best. They went with "we were told" it wasnt him.

They didn't even provide an alibi or a categorical 100% denial.

Although he looks identical to the coach AND every single opposing coach is going to use it (Wink-Wink.)

What the hell is wrong with that state?

A Florida Man strike again.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ya been Robot? Been a while since I've talked to you man, granted I'm not on here as much during the offseason.
Doing a lot better now. March was rough when my uncle passed. He fought ALS for over 5 years. . I haven't been on much lately either. Spent a lot of time with family. And now catching up with work. I can't wait for kick off. I can't watch baseball it's just too boring. I hate the off season..How have you been? Looking forward to Bama/FSU?

Last edited:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing a lot better now. March was rough when my uncle passed. He fought ALS for over 5 years. . I haven't been on much lately either. Spent a lot of time with family. And now catching up with work. I can't wait for kick off. I can't watch baseball it's just too boring. I hate the off season..How have you been? Looking forward to Bama/FSU?
Sorry to hear about your uncle man. ALS is an awful condition. The last few months have been pretty rough for us as well, my dad is on dialysis now and awaiting a kidney transplant. Man baseball would be so much better for me if the braves didn't suck, but luckily I've gotten into hockey the last few years and my preds are doing great...headed to the western conference finals so I'm pumped for that. But yeah none of it compares to college football. I can't wait for the FSU game, should be a top 3, maybe top 2, match up. I'm definitely going to that game, can't wait to check out the new stadium too. I know you're excited for USC this year, your boys should be competing for the PAC and playoffs.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your uncle man. ALS is an awful condition. The last few months have been pretty rough for us as well, my dad is on dialysis now and awaiting a kidney transplant. Man baseball would be so much better for me if the braves didn't suck, but luckily I've gotten into hockey the last few years and my preds are doing great...headed to the western conference finals so I'm pumped for that. But yeah none of it compares to college football. I can't wait for the FSU game, should be a top 3, maybe top 2, match up. I'm definitely going to that game, can't wait to check out the new stadium too. I know you're excited for USC this year, your boys should be competing for the PAC and playoffs.
Thank you Bamafan. I'm very sorry to hear that.You're father will be in my prayers. I'll be hoping all goes well and he has a speedy recovery. I can't wait for kick off definitely excited. But I try not to get too excited. Too many times SC has dropped a game they should have won. I am hoping to see y'all in the playoffs this year. Even tho y'all kicked the shit out of SC last time

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Bamafan. I'm very sorry to hear that.You're father will be in my prayers. I'll be hoping all goes well and he has a speedy recovery. I can't wait for kick off definitely excited. But I try not to get too excited. Too many times SC has dropped a game they should have won. I am hoping to see y'all in the playoffs this year. Even tho y'all kicked the shit out of SC last time
Same man, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers!

Well if there's anything good about losing the championship game to Clemson it's a pissed off and even more motivated Saban :yes: