• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach McBride Puts R_A on Blast

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love mcbride and i love osborne...but i think they would get ran over by these self entitled kids now a days

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person we're really mad at is Bo.

Let's not pretend like Riley has anything to do with this mess.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The person we're really mad at is Bo.

Let's not pretend like Riley has anything to do with this mess.

Not this guy. Bo had is issues but now he's no longer part of the program. I'm not mad but I'm pissed off at Harvey Pearlman. He has done more to destroy the NU football program then anybody else. He hired that twat of an AD that I will not name. Fired him after it was way to late in the process. He should have been fired 5 minutes after he fired Solich. Instead he burned our house to the ground before he had Osborne save the day. Pearlman had major issues with Bo. I believe he wanted Bo gone and knew that Osborne would not fire him. So he pushed Osborne to the way side and hired a yes man in Eichorst. Eichorst didn't fire Bo, Pearlman did and now we have a Nice guy. Right now the MR book is in its first chapter and boy does it stink of shit.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this guy. Bo had is issues but now he's no longer part of the program. I'm not mad but I'm pissed off at Harvey Pearlman. He has done more to destroy the NU football program then anybody else. He hired that twat of an AD that I will not name. Fired him after it was way to late in the process. He should have been fired 5 minutes after he fired Solich. Instead he burned our house to the ground before he had Osborne save the day. Pearlman had major issues with Bo. I believe he wanted Bo gone and knew that Osborne would not fire him. So he pushed Osborne to the way side and hired a yes man in Eichorst. Eichorst didn't fire Bo, Pearlman did and now we have a Nice guy. Right now the MR book is in its first chapter and boy does it stink of shit.

Bo lost 1,004,003,309-30 to Wisconsin. Literally that's what the total score was over the years.

He turned his entire team against everything that Nebraska stands for. "US AGAINST THE WORLD!!!"

The players are still to this day telling the fans to fuck off. Bo Pelini completely fucked up this program, right after he brought it back from the dead.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Wisconsin team we're about to play this weekend would have torched Bo Pelini too.

Because they are vanilla and run the ball. So Bo would have been fucked.

But we actually have a chance to win this weekend because he's gone.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Wisconsin team we're about to play this weekend would have torched Bo Pelini too.

Because they are vanilla and run the ball. So Bo would have been fucked.

But we actually have a chance to win this weekend because he's gone.
Thee Mighty Huskers !!

will win this weekend JJM

I do know this