• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clowney 110mph in a 70?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was just showing off his SEC speed

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty simple, one mistake and he could lose a lot. I did dumb stuff in college, but I was never a high profile athlete, who could be taken in the top 5. It just goes to show a certain level or recklessness which is great on the field, but you can't be that way off the field. Speeding as a single action isn't a big deal, but the accident that reckless speed causes(potentially) is a big deal.

Like SEC Official said, Clowney had expectations to live up to this season. That hit in the Michigan game was the worst thing that could have happened, because people expect those kinds of impact hits on a game to game basis from him, and that was never going to happen. Also, like SEC Official said, I'm interested to see if Clowney mentally shows up for their game against UW. If his head is solely focused on the NFL, then he can't have these kinds of slip ups. Just my opinion.

You could still lose your life which is even more important than being the first overall pick in the draft.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happens if any of us posters here go 40 mph over the limit...I doubt just a ticket