• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clowney 110mph in a 70?

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we have a player with everything to lose... driving a Chrysler 300 (fact, I am sure this is a coincidence with no racial connection...) going 110 mph in a 70 mph zone.

What a moron... can't these idiots just be safe until they get the multi-million dollar check?

Jadeveon Clowney ticketed for doing 110 in a 70 - CBSSports.com

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd put myself in that situation if I were him. He has to be smarter than that, he has everything to lose.

I'm excited to see him go up against Wisconsin's o-line during our bowl game. Not sure if his heart will be all in this game, or if he'll be focused on the draft. Either way I'm excited for the challenge for the Badgers.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd put myself in that situation if I were him. He has to be smarter than that, he has everything to lose.

I'm excited to see him go up against Wisconsin's o-line during our bowl game. Not sure if his heart will be all in this game, or if he'll be focused on the draft. Either way I'm excited for the challenge for the Badgers.

Agreed.

Although he is still a great player... and a physical specimen, I think this year was disappointing based on expectations. And with this kind of behavior he probably cost himself since some teams will worry he will be yet another superstar who won't work hard and under perform.

I will be interested to see if he shows up at the Wisky game... (in football shape preferably).

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I've done worse.

Speeding will have no impact on his career, so not sure why "everything to lose".

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College kid got nailed for speeding ? Stop the presses.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC Speed.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he drunk? High? Was there a dead hooker or a live 15 year old in the trunk? That shit'll concern teams. Speeding,...... not so much.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he was able to work in the racial angle, too. Because the type of car he was driving and the fact that blacks buy a lot of them has sooooo much to do with the fact that he was caught speeding.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh did you guys know that Clowney IS BLACK ???

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I've done worse.

Speeding will have no impact on his career, so not sure why "everything to lose".

Pretty simple, one mistake and he could lose a lot. I did dumb stuff in college, but I was never a high profile athlete, who could be taken in the top 5. It just goes to show a certain level or recklessness which is great on the field, but you can't be that way off the field. Speeding as a single action isn't a big deal, but the accident that reckless speed causes(potentially) is a big deal.

Like SEC Official said, Clowney had expectations to live up to this season. That hit in the Michigan game was the worst thing that could have happened, because people expect those kinds of impact hits on a game to game basis from him, and that was never going to happen. Also, like SEC Official said, I'm interested to see if Clowney mentally shows up for their game against UW. If his head is solely focused on the NFL, then he can't have these kinds of slip ups. Just my opinion.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I've done worse.

Think about Lynard Skynard... when you are destined for great things... shit seems to happen.

Just stay home.. avoid you "hommies" that will get in your trouble... don't go to bars for a few months until the draft... avoid gold digging women... etc..

All I am saying is walk a fine line until you get that check... there is nothing to gain by acting like a fool.. and everything to loose.

One blown tire... and it could have been a funeral.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing he was able to work in the racial angle, too. Because the type of car he was driving and the fact that blacks buy a lot of them has sooooo much to do with the fact that he was caught speeding.

It was actually a inside shot at another poster on this board who thinks I am a racist...

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about Lynard Skynard... when you are destined for great things... shit seems to happen.

Just stay home.. avoid you "hommies" that will get in your trouble... don't go to bars for a few months until the draft... avoid gold digging women... etc..

All I am saying is walk a fine line until you get that check... there is nothing to gain by acting like a fool.. and everything to loose.

One blown tire... and it could have been a funeral.

No intelligent team is worried about speeding.

He is safer at 150 in that car than at 80 in a beater. There is very little physical risk.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme a break -> he got a speeding ticket. You make it sound like he's Aaron Hernandez (former Florida Gator, I'd like to point out) or something. I've done 100+ on that same highway on multiple occasions myself.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme a break -> he got a speeding ticket. You make it sound like he's Aaron Hernandez (former Florida Gator, I'd like to point out) or something. I've done 100+ on that same highway on multiple occasions myself.

Reported.