• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cleaning House

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears Al Davis' ghostly presence is all but gone with the trade of Terrelle Pryor for a 7th rounder, Seabass, Dmac, Branch and Condo look like all that remain of the long history of the guy in the silver sweatsuit and chained eyeglasses. After an uneven performance in free agency, RM had better be putting together a better game plan for the upcoming draft, or face the wrath of the Nation faithful that remain so. While the DJ Hayden story is unfinished, it has still left some doubt that the front office is up to the mighty task ahead, and personally I would like to see some decisive action to instill some confidence that the team is finally heading in the right direction and not packing it in with some hidden agenda.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reggie and Dennis want to "clean house" on the Al Davis era, they need to hit a home run in the upcoming Draft. Manziel does that with the #5 pick (why did they bring Manziel in for interview in the first place?). New era, new excitement.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JM would be block buster in Oakland.. Reggie getting RID of all of AL Davis players.. Dang!! Who is next?? Wiz2 next year?? His contract is up next year.. Whats up with that Mark Davis..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JM would be block buster in Oakland.. Reggie getting RID of all of AL Davis players.. Dang!! Who is next?? Wiz2 next year?? His contract is up next year.. Whats up with that Mark Davis..

After letting Houston and Veldy walk that would seem to be career suicide.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated that we let Veldy and Houston walk as well as the Pryor trade, but I will trust Reggie for this year and see how it shakes out.. Now if he lets Wiz2 walk that is were I would draw the line with Reggie!! I would join the fire Reggie now fans..

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it *really* is time to clean house now. The Rams game right now clearly shows the Raiders as nowhere near respectability. Too much pressure put on Carr to deliver without the right pieces to work with. Rams Coach built his team on lean, speed and quickness for the NFC West logjam, and it shows today as Raiders defense clearly outmatched by that. Complete overhaul of the defense in the off-season; everybody 30 y/o and over immediately cut the day after game #16. That means you, Woodson. Trade for Johnny Manziel like Gruden said. Johnny Football has better chance to start for Oakland than Cleveland.