• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clay, MLB's 1st 5 game winner & The Jets didnt Fuck up

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats probably correct in theory, but I think the Dems are winning because they are getting the brown vote. They havent won the white vote since Slick Willy was pres.

I was also going to mention that.

A while back I was talking with Chuck D from Public Enemy's wife and we discussed the fact that Romney didn't win the Mexican vote and if he would have he could have won the election.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was also going to mention that.

A while back I was talking with Chuck D from Public Enemy's wife and we discussed the fact that Romney didn't win the Mexican vote and if he would have he could have won the election.

obama played it smart...he recuited the vote in certain areas of certain states...like miami dade in florida...he knew if he won that county he would win the state....and he did

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obama played it smart...he recuited the vote in certain areas of certain states...like miami dade in florida...he knew if he won that county he would win the state....and he did

Well not to mention the fact that being half black helps him immensely with the minority vote.

That's not even bringing up the fact that he's more of a pop culture icon than president...

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well not to mention the fact that being half black helps him immensely with the minority vote.

That's not even bringing up the fact that he's more of a pop culture icon than president...

they are called minorities for a reason though...they alone dont win an election

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
revisisland, you going to admit you are Buccs?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are called minorities for a reason though...they alone dont win an election

I am quoting this off the top of my head so it may be incorrect but white people voted 60-40 for Romney I believe and minorities voted like 85-15 for Obama. More than makes up the difference.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I am quoting this off the top of my head so it may be incorrect but white people voted 60-40 for Romney I believe and minorities voted like 85-15 for Obama. More than makes up the difference.

i agree with the percentages...its the turnout percentage...he hammered those areas to get out and vote....had the majority of white voters actually voted 60-40 would have been an insurmountable number

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Boy Aaron Harang looking good tonight...

Great to be a Mariners fan!

as soon as the dodgers traded him their pitchers starting dropping like flies....ill bet they never envisioned the day when they deperately needed aaron harang in the rotation

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be innappropriate to have 2 id's

therefore i will plead the 5th

You were banned. You seem to have cooled down, but you show an obvious lack of ability to follow the rules. You seem to be posting pretty even headed now, so not sure why the flip out on SFNL this afternoon. Then logging back in to trash the site and SFNL, yet here you are again? Unbelievable.

Do you have ANY attempt at a defense or should i just pull the plug on this account as well? When you aren't creating an assload of ID's or going batshit crazy on an admin enforcing the rules you seem like a good poster.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You were banned. You seem to have cooled down, but you show an obvious lack of ability to follow the rules. You seem to be posting pretty even headed now, so not sure why the flip out on SFNL this afternoon. Then logging back in to trash the site and SFNL, yet here you are again? Unbelievable.

Do you have ANY attempt at a defense or should i just pull the plug on this account as well? When you aren't creating an assload of ID's or going batshit crazy on an admin enforcing the rules you seem like a good poster.

i have my moments and for whatever reason he pressed a button

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hear that, 234? Hultzen has a bad rotator cuff. Another nail in Jack Z's coffin. Cant remember the last time this team started the season with so many injuries.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have my moments and for whatever reason he pressed a button

It was a long ass week for me, maybe for you too. No one here wants to ban any posters that have worth. I don't like one bit what you posted about him, but I understand the meltdown.

I'm not going to yank the plug on this account. But will you guys PLEASE start to believe that not only are we serious about people not having multiple accounts? And we are very good and finding those of you that do. It may not be immediate, but I'll getcha :)

When SFNL signs back in, and when HD get back they can figure out if they are going to unban your Buccs ID, or ban this one or what. I have no idea, I wasn't the focus of your postings. SFNL is a good guy, so he will probably just make you send him tit pics of your wife or something (kidding, he wants full nudes).

I'm sure this can all be worked out, but STOP MAKING ALT ID'S...EVERYONE!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do i get to have buccs back or is that cervellied?

no idea, I can't unban or even see the length of a ban. Only a few can do that, and I don't see them on. HD is out for the weekend, needed to get away from it all. So if you stick around, you will probably not have Buccs for at least a couple of days.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a long ass week for me, maybe for you too. No one here wants to ban any posters that have worth. I don't like one bit what you posted about him, but I understand the meltdown.

I'm not going to yank the plug on this account. But will you guys PLEASE start to believe that not only are we serious about people not having multiple accounts? And we are very good and finding those of you that do. It may not be immediate, but I'll getcha :)

When SFNL signs back in, and when HD get back they can figure out if they are going to unban your Buccs ID, or ban this one or what. I have no idea, I wasn't the focus of your postings. SFNL is a good guy, so he will probably just make you send him tit pics of your wife or something (kidding, he wants full nudes).

I'm sure this can all be worked out, but STOP MAKING ALT ID'S...EVERYONE!

Buccs.. I think he just saying take the weekend off can come back Monday and ask!

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
for the record that was not an assload of ids...rock had no less than 547 of them at the previous landlords place...mostly were simply respawning himself but you get the gist...and if he really wants tit pics of my wife we can work something out.

revisisland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Buccs.. I think he just saying take the weekend off can come back Monday and ask!

i had the same id at cbs for ten years and never got banned with all of the rules they had in place to not make posting an enjoyable experience....somehow here i managed a week.