• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chudzinski fired by the Browns

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many people even knew this guys name to begin with lol

seriously though, what was the front office expecting this year. there seemed like there might be some hope until the backup qb that was playing well got hurt.

ps
browns need a new look and logo/uniforms.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns make me sad. I was hoping that they might be going in the right direction but then they hired Michael Lombardi. Even for Lombardi I am shocked McDaniels is being talked about for a head coaching job.

Is sad cause I want to see them do good.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has to say it.

The NFL re-rewarding the city of Cleveland another NFL franchise was one of the dumbest moves they've made over the past two decades. Cleveland is a dying city, in many way, worse off than old Detroit, but at least Detroit still has a significant portion of the auto industry based there which isn't going away anytime soon. Since 2000, Cleveland has predictably lost 1/5 of it's existing population.

From a business aspect, it was a decision based on almost purely on generating positive PR for the league, but it's just as poorly run as the previous franchise was.

It's as bad a move as the NBA's disastrous decision to migrate franchises to small market towns.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Chud was a coordinator lol

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has to say it.

The NFL re-rewarding the city of Cleveland another NFL franchise was one of the dumbest moves they've made over the past two decades. Cleveland is a dying city, in many way, worse off than old Detroit, but at least Detroit still has a significant portion of the auto industry based there which isn't going away anytime soon. Since 2000, Cleveland has predictably lost 1/5 of it's existing population.

From a business aspect, it was a decision based on almost purely on generating positive PR for the league, but it's just as poorly run as the previous franchise was.

It's as bad a move as the NBA's disastrous decision to migrate franchises to small market towns.

Not seeing Cleveland ever being like Detroit

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new 2014 RoboCop was filmed in Toronto, Canada

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah Tom Lady is like Detroit (a shell of his former self) and Toronto (very active and promiscuous homosexual that can't keep it in his pants and focus on being a qb)

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone has to say it.

Agreed. I'd rather have seen a team in San Antonio, TX than back in Cleveland.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'd rather have seen a team in San Antonio, TX than back in Cleveland.

Ah come on people, look what the movie "Major League" did for the Indians. That movie came out and the Tribe started winning, Costner comes out with his Draft Day movie next spring and the Browns will take off!

So this is a shot in the dark but, they trade Richardson, Chud walks into Banner's office and calls him a stupid bean counter for trading his only positive thing on offense, so Banner holds a grudge the whole season then fires him....Makes sense...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think this is a team on the cusp. Bring in the right guy, kill it in this draft and they could really do some damage. Good D, solid o-line, Cameron and Gordon are legit receiving threats.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone ever expect Chud to win with Brandon (first round pick)Weeden under center? How about Jason Campbell? He won with Hoyer of all damn people.....who immediately got hurt.

They trade away another first round pick Richardson.........

Not sure what the guy was expected to do.