• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Mortensen has stage-4 throat cancer

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over half a million Americans died of cancer last year with 1.5 million new diagnosis ... I wouldn't wish it on anyone including this hack ... but he deserves no more condolences than the other 2+ million

You're a complete douchebag.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom completed radiation/chemo for throat cancer just before Thanksgiving this year. She was lucky they caught it when they did, but it was still a rough ride through treatment.

Sure feels like cancer is everywhere these days. Just sucks. Wish him well on his fight as well as everyone impacted by cancer.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Vikes are out my favorite team is whoever is playing Seattle.

If they win the sb I would have had to let you go if you were gonna be rooting for them to win it all. Idk if you were a actual fan it would be a issue.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win the sb I would have had to let you go if you were gonna be rooting for them to win it all. Idk if you were a actual fan it would be a issue.

Nah, I don't hate the club but they aren't a favorite for me either. I'm a livelong diehard Vikings fan, I wouldn't mind seeing the Raiders do well either.

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that Celion Dion's brother just dad of cancer, two days after she lost her husband to cancer. Prayers out to her.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over half a million Americans died of cancer last year with 1.5 million new diagnosis ... I wouldn't wish it on anyone including this hack ... but he deserves no more condolences than the other 2+ million

The motherfucker that disliked realityball's post, fuck you!

Ive had 3 family members die of cancer for 3 straight years now my Mother, Father and little brother, with a 4th dyeing because of cancer too.
So what makes another human beings life better than anyone elses?

Are you saying a Chris's life is worth more than your immediate family's life?

Because if not, that's exactly what you're saying.........

I do not care who anyone is, no one elses life is no more important than anyone else......jackass!!

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange about so much "caring" over a media hack yet just one post about Marchibroda ...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange about so much "caring" over a media hack yet just one post about Marchibroda ...

Not strange at all given the timing and site traffic. It is refreshing that nobody has gone out of their way to insult the man in that thread. Wish the same could be said of this thread...

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive had 3 family members die of cancer for 3 straight years now my Mother, Father and little brother, with a 4th dyeing because of cancer too.

What a nightmare wood ... I'm truly sorry
My mom died of cancer a month after I finished college. My dad died of a broken heart months after that. I can barely imagine what you and yours are going through ...

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a nightmare wood ... I'm truly sorry
My mom died of cancer a month after I finished college. My dad died of a broken heart months after that. I can barely imagine what you and yours are going through ...

Its tough pill to swallow...... Cancer is a horrible thing ,to go from being physically able to everyday housework, driving, walking and just everyday activities to going down to where you no longer are physically able to do nothing in just a matter of months is heartbreaking......

I think to myself all the time, am I the next to go........I t makes me sick to my stomach.

***Note to everyone here***

There is no person on this planet(a few exceptions) whose life is no more important than another human beings life..... None.no matter whether they're a celebrity, athlete,president or whoever, everyone is created equal in that department.....