• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Mortensen has stage-4 throat cancer

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
***Note to everyone here***

There is no person on this planet(a few exceptions) whose life is no more important than another human beings life..... None.no matter whether they're a celebrity, athlete,president or whoever, everyone is created equal in that department.....

The fact that you felt the need to post this is truly sad.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Uncle had throat and tongue cancer he made it 5 years but lost the ability to talk due to surgeries to remove the cancer. He had a dry erase board he carried everywhere to talk. I miss You Uncle Gerry

Good luck and God Speed with your fight Mort

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that you felt the need to post this is truly sad.

No..... no really..... Someone in this thread decided to dislike another post who felt differently than Him or I.

What you posted should be directed toward th individual who disliked the mans post..... Unless of course you're agreeing that Chris Mo's life is more important than your own family's life.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..... no really..... Someone in this thread decided to dislike another post who felt differently than Him or I.

What you posted should be directed toward th individual who disliked the mans post..... Unless of course you're agreeing that Chris Mo's life is more important than your own family's life.

In this particular thread on the NFL forum with "Chris Mortensen" in the title, yes, Chris Mortensen's life is more important than anyone else's. I'm not even quite sure what your point is. Are you suggesting people refuse to talk about anyone dying or getting sick because their life isn't more important than anyone else's? Are you suggesting a thread be started for every single person who dies or gets sick? WTF are you even trying to say with this crap?

Here's a suggestion...if you don't want to talk about Chris Mortensen then simply ignore the thread. It's one thread out of many. Are you under the impression that it's required that you post in every single thread?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're an idiot.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you devastated by CM having cancer?

But I think you'd be divestated that you're parents/ brothers/sister came down with that dreaded disease......

I feel bad for him and thought what terrible news and hope for the best for him........ But not as devastated like I I was when my Parents and brother suffered thru ovarian, brain and lung cancer.........

Sorry, but I feel horrible,the same as you and I'd feel for you if you ever had to endure what Ive gone thru........ But its not like I'm losing sleep over any of this.
Sorry but if it came down to your immediate family or a person you never met, celebrity or how ever you want to put it,I'm betting you'd be praying for family and not them..... As I'm also sure you are not praying for Chris anyways.

As I'm sure as soon as you leave this thread, Chris is forgotten about.....

And as far as rest of your post..... You don't have a clue as hy I posted what I did, but the others who liked my post knew exactly what I'm talking about..... Now beat it, you just wasted 20 minutes of my life.....

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you devastated by CM having cancer?

But I think you'd be divestated that you're parents/ brothers/sister came down with that dreaded disease......

I feel bad for him and thought what terrible news and hope for the best for him........ But not as devastated like I I was when my Parents and brother suffered thru ovarian, brain and lung cancer.........

Sorry, but I feel horrible,the same as you and I'd feel for you if you ever had to endure what Ive gone thru........ But its not like I'm losing sleep over any of this.
Sorry but if it came down to your immediate family or a person you never met, celebrity or how ever you want to put it,I'm betting you'd be praying for family and not them..... As I'm also sure you are not praying for Chris anyways.

As I'm sure as soon as you leave this thread, Chris is forgotten about.....

And as far as rest of your post..... You don't have a clue as hy I posted what I did, but the others who liked my post knew exactly what I'm talking about..... Now beat it, you just wasted 20 minutes of my life.....

Again dude...just ignore the thread. It is one thread on an NFL sports forum about a man that is tied to NFL football.

You are right about one thing. As soon as most people leave this thread, Chris Mortensen is forgotten about. So why can't you just leave this one thread to him??? It's freaking annoying.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dude...just ignore the thread. It is one thread on an NFL sports forum about a man that is tied to NFL football.

You are right about one thing. As soon as most people leave this thread, Chris Mortensen is forgotten about. So why can't you just leave this one thread to him??? It's freaking annoying.

Right back attcha........

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back attcha........

Then how would I ever hear about the tragedy in your life? How many other threads do you bring it up in??? Obviously that's what people are looking to read about when they come to the SportsHoopla NFL Forum.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how would I ever hear about the tragedy in your life? How many other threads do you bring it up in??? Obviously that's what people are looking to read about when they come to the SportsHoopla NFL Forum.

2biztsuc2hszc8zkah1oi3gq3.582x386x1.jpg

mr3856a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stage 4 is not good. Best of luck to him, he's going to need all the help he can get. Terrible news.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hearing about anybody with cancer sucks.we will never get rid of this gd plague.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my very favorites.

Honest, true, informational and always professional.

He was one of the good guys. He'll be greatly missed. :pout:

RIP Mort.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was pretty good overall.

All those relationships, contacts, and the trust he built up just vanished into nothing.

I wonder if he spent any time bringing another person into that world, his network ?

That can be risky because you're giving secrets to someone trying to make a name for himself. So I bet he didn't. It vanished into nothing.

You won't be able to pinpoint exactly what was lost, but you'll feel it as a part of the decay.