• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicagoverse: Chicago Fire, Chicago Justice, Chicago Med, Chicago PD

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago Fire returns October 13th (wonder why the late start) with some big questions:
1. What happens with Lt. Casey?
2. Does Peter Mills return?
3. What happens with Gabby now that she is pregnant?

Chicago PD returns Sept 30th (another late start). Saw the first commercial for the season premier, looks like Erin Lindsey will be coming to the rescue for Halstead.

Chicago Med is another spin off that starts Nov 17th. They debuted all the main cast in a Chicago Fire episode last season. I will be giving this show a try to see how it goes.

From what I have seen online there will be of course characters crossing over into other shows like they do every season with a four way cross-over with these shows and Dick Wolf's other show Law and Order SVU coming in Feb 2016.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season Premiere of Chicago PD was on Wednesday and it didnt disappoint. Erin is doing her party thing and her mom is enabling her by buying drugs. She does go to the rescue of Halstead after he is kidnapped. She wants back on the team but Voight has some terms. She has to move in with him, and cut her mom out of her life. I sense a huge showdown between Voight and Bunny happening soon.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago Fire returns October 13th (wonder why the late start) with some big questions:
1. What happens with Lt. Casey? (He'll be ok, has to be)
2. Does Peter Mills return? (No, but he will be on Chicago Med)
3. What happens with Gabby now that she is pregnant? (an accident and she loses the baby)

Chicago PD returns Sept 30th (another late start). Saw the first commercial for the season premier, looks like Erin Lindsey will be coming to the rescue for Halstead.

Chicago Med is another spin off that starts Nov 17th. They debuted all the main cast in a Chicago Fire episode last season. I will be giving this show a try to see how it goes.

From what I have seen online there will be of course characters crossing over into other shows like they do every season with a four way cross-over with these shows and Dick Wolf's other show Law and Order SVU coming in Feb 2016.

PD was an ok episode last week, you had to know Erin was coming back, especially for Halstead! I can't wait to Fire to start and I am a little hesitant about Chicago Med but when Halsteads brother came into play I knew there would be some sort of spin off.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season Premiere of Chicago PD was on Wednesday and it didnt disappoint. Erin is doing her party thing and her mom is enabling her by buying drugs. She does go to the rescue of Halstead after he is kidnapped. She wants back on the team but Voight has some terms. She has to move in with him, and cut her mom out of her life. I sense a huge showdown between Voight and Bunny happening soon.

Would Voight "kill" her? Though lately he's been nicer and less of a murdering corrupt cop but things could easily change, especially when it comes to Erin

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would Voight "kill" her? Though lately he's been nicer and less of a murdering corrupt cop but things could easily change, especially when it comes to Erin

Saw an interview online with a show's head writer where he say Voight shows his dark side this season. Maybe he takes Bunny to "The Silos". Also, am I the only thinking he ans SVU's Benson may have a thing going on?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw an interview online with a show's head writer where he say Voight shows his dark side this season. Maybe he takes Bunny to "The Silos". Also, am I the only thinking he ans SVU's Benson may have a thing going on?

Yeah you would think that side of Voight had to be coming out at some point. I actually was starting to like the guy, lol God I hope not, Benson and him just wouldn't work imo.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does Voight get in trouble or what? Lyndsey's mother is a total Biatch!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone see the premiere last night?

So stupid about Severide!

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone see the premiere last night?

So stupid about Severide!

I watched the premiere and was surprised the whole Casey being held hostage only lasted the first 5 minutes of the show. Severide will get his squad back.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears from seeing her and Bunny talk that she knows something.

She does. Voight saved both their arses that night instead of really seeing that guy and arresting him

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the premiere and was surprised the whole Casey being held hostage only lasted the first 5 minutes of the show. Severide will get his squad back.

Yeah they made it seem like it would be a huge part... Granted it will be since they are looking for the ledger... but I thought it would be more intense with the hostage part. Did Casey shoot that guy?

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they made it seem like it would be a huge part... Granted it will be since they are looking for the ledger... but I thought it would be more intense with the hostage part. Did Casey shoot that guy?

Rewatching the episode, they kind of skipped over what happened. One minute there is a stand off and the next one guy is dead and Matt is beating on the other. Maybe down the road we will find out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little odd how Voight was sitting at the bar at Molly's, thought he would never be allowed to step foot in there

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which Arson Inspector hid the evidence? The captain or that creepy old lady?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bret or Chilly? Which do you prefer.

Honestly I can't decide and I would try for both!