• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cheaters! Take picks and fine them! NFL will investigate Colts' injury reporting

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did the so called "deflategate" investigation take so long, since the NFL admitted in court that the Patriots and their employees, including TB, fully cooperated?
:scratch:

Nah, we all know the Pats threw up major roadblocks. Brady even destroyed his phone. The Wells report says the Pats didn't cooperate and that report is infallible.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, we all know the Pats threw up major roadblocks. Brady even destroyed his phone. The Wells report says the Pats didn't cooperate and that report is infallible.
lol

infallible.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it turns out the Colts were hiding Luck's broken ribs, I say hammer them. Fine plus loss of a high draft pick would be good with me.

Personally though, I wish the NFL would allow teams to be more vague on injury reports, a la the NHL. Make them report injuries, but leave it at "upper body injury" or "lower body injury" and be done with it.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
INFALLIBLE!! Clearly the Pats don't like the report but it's as reliable as Snooki failing an STD test.
no, no it isnt. the entire report was laughed out of a federal court the nfl chose.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean by the judge who went partying at Kraft's house the next day?
that never happened.

dont lie.

be careful with your wording when you post your reply with the photo i know you're googling as we speak.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I screwed up. I should have read the whole post. I thought this was about the Patriots when i saw cheaters in the thread. My bad. Sorry

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it turns out the Colts were hiding Luck's broken ribs, I say hammer them. Fine plus loss of a high draft pick would be good with me.

Personally though, I wish the NFL would allow teams to be more vague on injury reports, a la the NHL. Make them report injuries, but leave it at "upper body injury" or "lower body injury" and be done with it.
Injury reports are for betting. We need details dammit!!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that never happened.

dont lie.

be careful with your wording when you post your reply with the photo i know you're googling as we speak.

I'll just use the news report's words:

" Robert Kraft met the guy responsible for getting his quarterback back on the field.

The New England Patriots owner spent some time with U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman, who vacated Tom Brady’s four-game suspension, this weekend at a party at Discovery Communications chief David Zaslav’s house in the Hamptons. New York Giants co-owner Jon Tisch and New York Knicks owner James Dolan also were in attendance."

They called the meeting a 'chance encounter'. Pfffftt! Chance? OK. What a coincidence.
Read more at: Robert Kraft, Judge Richard Berman Mingle At Media Party In Hamptons

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I screwed up. I should have read the whole post. I thought this was about the Patriots when i saw cheaters in the thread. My bad. Sorry
Rock can spot a cheater from a mile away.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

" Robert Kraft met the guy responsible for getting his quarterback back on the field.

The New England Patriots owner spent some time with U.S. District Court Judge Richard Berman, who vacated Tom Brady’s four-game suspension, this weekend at a party at Discovery Communications chief David Zaslav’s house in the Hamptons. New York Giants co-owner Jon Tisch and New York Knicks owner James Dolan also were in attendance."

They called the meeting a 'chance encounter'. Pfffftt! Chance? OK. What a coincidence.
Read more at: Robert Kraft, Judge Richard Berman Mingle At Media Party In Hamptons
like i said, check your words

kraft doesnt live on long island, where the party was.

there were a few hundred people there, and both were guests of the home owner. it was coincidental...

and not krafts house.

shame on you.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are you facepalming for? It happened. I didn't make it up. I was just wrong about it being at Kraft's house. NO question they are in cahoots though. The Judge probably gets free cheez whiz for life.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you facepalming for? It happened. I didn't make it up. I was just wrong about it being at Kraft's house. NO question they are in cahoots though. The Judge probably gets free cheez whiz for life.

It was only a chance meeting that lasted a few minutes. You want to make it sound like they were doing keg stands together.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said, check your words

kraft doesnt live on long island, where the party was.

there were a few hundred people there, and both were guests of the home owner. it was coincidental...

and not krafts house.

shame on you.

I heard they went in the same car and shared a single milkshake using two straws. CAHOOTS!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was only a chance meeting that lasted a few minutes. You want to make it sound like they were doing keg stands together.

“Even chance meetings are the result of karma…"~Kafka

This means they were partners in cheating even in previous lives!!!

Last edited: