• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Charone Peake done for the season

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tore his ACL Monday at practice and will be out for the remainder of the season.
Adam Humphries will move into that starting postition along side Sammy and Martavis.

Germone Hopper, true freshmen Mike Williams and T.J. Green will probably see more playing time.

Damn, this is bad news. Charone is clutch. Has damn good hands. He could have had a big year. Oh well, let's hope everyone else steps up and fills his shoes.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to hear, man. I don't wish that on any player. Looked like Peake was finally coming in to his own this year.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that is a tough loss. I feel for the kid. He was going to have a real chance to show his stuff this year next to Sammy, because you know DC's are going to gameplan for Sammy leaving Charone to make plays. Now we'll have to depend on Martavis Bryant, who has dropped some balls at critical points already this year, and Adam Humphries. I like the Humphries kid but he just doesn't possess the physical talent of Bryant and Peake. He is a spunky little white dude that plays like he has a chip on his shoulder, but is not a deep threat and limits our ability to stretch the field. We'll see how it plays out next Thursday and on into the season I suppose.