• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chalk Talks. Next one is Friday at noon

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know football will always overshadow basketball, but it seems like not too many people know about Chalk Talks.

Chalk Talks are awesome for anyone interested in Hokie's basketball. Coach Greenberg goes over a few concepts/strategies and what to look for in games. He is a pretty funny guy and fun to listen to. He then answers any questions that people may have. Chalk Talks are located in D2 near the dish return. You do have to still pay to get into D2, so if you don't have a dining plan you're SOL unless you can get a friend to pay for you. Next one is tomorrow at noon. The dates are listed below and chalk talks usually occur at noon.

Dates: Dec 2, 9. Jan 19, 25 Feb 2, 3, 10, 17, 21 March 2

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please go to this and get him to explain our offensive gameplan. I really want to know what the point is of passing it around the 3 point line for 29 seconds. That sounded bitter but I'm serious. I'd really like some insight into what he's trying to accomplish on O

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That sounds like a really good way to get the students involved and interested in the program. Props to Greenberg.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a really good way to get the students involved and interested in the program. Props to Greenberg.

Greenberg does a great job trying to get the students involved. He really pushes the students to attend games. In the past, he bought tickets for students to get into the NIT game for free. Student turnout is still poor though, but it's not from lack of effort on Greenberg's part.