• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB Scoreboard Just Spent 20 minutes on Tennessee/Georgia

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of individual games, it's the first time I've watched any espn programing all season.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

They literally spent 90% of the hour show on Tennessee/Georgia, Missouri/South Carolina, and Arkansas/A&M. All other games of the day got a 20 second slot at best.

Lots of excuses of why the supposed superior SEC teams were challenged and how resilient they are for "getting through that tough game". How much "poise" they showed.

I thought the old Notre Dame/Ohio St/Michigan pump-fest was bad. This is a whole new level.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... You guys watch ESPN to see who is the best?

Make your own inferences. Isn't that why we all down play ESPN? Why follow them religiously and complain about their programming when you know what it is going to be about? Thats borderline insanity.

I'll tell you this much for sure... FSU does not look like a team that can win a playoff this year. And really, a lot of teams have big weaknesses this year.

FSU- no run game, average D
Alabama- turnovers
Oklahoma- big plays given up on D
Oregon- defense
Auburn- defense and passing game
TAMU- defense

Among others... But that's why you make your own judgement. My poll is different from everyone else's because I'm making my own opinion, not looking at last years results or ESPN's gospel.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of individual games, it's the first time I've watched any espn programing all season.

They literally spent 90% of the hour show on Tennessee/Georgia, Missouri/South Carolina, and Arkansas/A&M. All other games of the day got a 20 second slot at best.

Lots of excuses of why the supposed superior SEC teams were challenged and how resilient they are for "getting through that tough game". How much "poise" they showed.

I thought the old Notre Dame/Ohio St/Michigan pump-fest was bad. This is a whole new level.

lol @ Indiana being better than South Carolina

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on how long the Massachusetts Scoreboard was on the ground?:rollseyes:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make your own inferences. Isn't that why we all down play ESPN? Why follow them religiously and complain about their programming when you know what it is going to be about? Thats borderline insanity.

I'll tell you this much for sure... FSU does not look like a team that can win a playoff this year. And really, a lot of teams have big weaknesses this year.

Alabama- turnovers
Oregon- defense
TAMU- defense

Among others... But that's why you make your own judgement. My poll is different from everyone else's because I'm making my own opinion, not looking at last years results or ESPN's gospel.

Seriously, fuck watching analysis shows period. Theyre just us guys here, except they're wearing makeup and get paid to troll B1G fans.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta pimp the product

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama- turnovers
Oregon- defense
TAMU- defense

Did you even read my post? If that was "the first time I've watched them this season" is that "religiously"? Are you a brain dead fucking moron?

I watched it hoping to see highlights of other games. Instead I got 50 minutes of Tennessee/Georgia, Missouri/South Carolina/ Arkansas/Texas A&M relentless highlights and discussion explaining away every fuck-up by the teams that won as being great resilience and growing pains.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ Indiana being better than South Carolina

I only heard mention of Indiana beating Missouri once, and even then it was quickly explained away as pure fluke.

It never happened.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, fuck watching analysis shows period. Theyre just us guys here, except they're wearing makeup and get paid to troll B1G fans.

I agree completely with the bolded. However they aren't getting paid to troll anybody. They're getting paid to pimp the SEC.

The money must be damn good if Lou Holtz rarely even mentions undefeated Notre Dame anymore. Then again he may have had a shot fired across the bow concerning the number of times he could even mention the Irish.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CFB Daily, and now, much of Gameday is nothing more than a sales pitch.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope y'all don't have USCe or Mizzou ranked... Sure would be ironic

I don't get much into polls right now. We're not even through 50% of the season.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I won't bother watching or using ESPN.com if possible. I understand pushing product but this is getting ridiculous.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys better watch what you're saying about the SEC. Or you're gonna be sorry when agents from Team SEC show up at your door and the next thing you know you wake up in a double wide, duct taped to a chair with the SEC Network on t.v., banjo music playing in the background and bamabear standing there in his t-baggin' britches.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only time I use ESPN.com is for schedules, standings, and stats.
I use the ESPN channels simply to watch the games.

Everything else is my own judgement.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You boys better watch what you're saying about the SEC. Or you're gonna be sorry when agents from Team SEC show up at your door and the next thing you know you wake up in a double wide, duct taped to a chair with the SEC Network on t.v., banjo music playing in the background and bamabear standing there in his t-baggin' britches.

You mean Saturdays?