• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cespedes realy struggling

jerseyshore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially with runners in scoring position; such a big difference from last year. Maybe we should do a bit of a platoon thing for a few games with Smith, just until he can get going. Looks like he can't handle the outside pitch, standing where he is well off the plate. But also seems that he can't catch up to good fastballs either. Hopefully he figures it out and turns it around; we need hi badly.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially with runners in scoring position; such a big difference from last year. Maybe we should do a bit of a platoon thing for a few games with Smith, just until he can get going. Looks like he can't handle the outside pitch, standing where he is well off the plate. But also seems that he can't catch up to good fastballs either. Hopefully he figures it out and turns it around; we need hi badly.

Heard he has some issues with family trying to get out of Cuba (or something like that). He may have a lot of non-baseball stuff on his mind. It's amazing the A's are where they are with little help from Cespy & Reddick.

ichoric

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since for some reason I can't post new messages (permissions problem)... I'll just reply to an existing thread. Sorry in advance for the hijack. =)

Anybody on the former ESPN boards end up over here? Don't see any...but maybe they're like me and can only reply (and not start new threads.)

And since this is an A's board and all: man they look horrible lately. Bad offense, bad defense, the pitching is getting results but I'm not confident with many in the pen... here's hoping it gets better soon.

ratenstein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the old A's ESPN board was never that active. Most of the time it was just people calling that Dump dude some variation of idiot.

jerseyshore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the same issue when I signed up; couldn't post new messages for a couple of days. Had to write to the administrator who cleared it up, and all is now ok.

Isaiah4110

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since for some reason I can't post new messages (permissions problem)... I'll just reply to an existing thread. Sorry in advance for the hijack. =)

Anybody on the former ESPN boards end up over here? Don't see any...but maybe they're like me and can only reply (and not start new threads.)

And since this is an A's board and all: man they look horrible lately. Bad offense, bad defense, the pitching is getting results but I'm not confident with many in the pen... here's hoping it gets better soon.
I'm a former CBSSports refugee who found his way over to the ESPN board after CBS closed its virtual pub doors and now came here after ESPN followed suit.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cespy looking better since returning from the hand injury post all star break, seems to running well. I went to the bobble head giveway game they opened the gates early so people could watch A's BP he hit four balls into the second deck in straight away center I've never seen a baseball hit that far in my life it was pretty sick.