• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I didn't see a need to pick him with the 5th pick, I was worried he might have been gone after the 2nd round though. His minutes this year should go down, so I don't see him as a 1st rounder. My ideal spot would have been round 3 but I didn't want someone else to grab him.

Oh it was you bastard.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im fucking mad! I was doing the draft from my phone, and in the second round it start tripping. Rounds 2-4 were not my picks. I was clicking on Kobe for round 2 to draft him, but it would not work. Then, bk ass drafted him right after me. After rounds 3 and 4 didn't let me pick my picks, I restarted my phone, and everything was good.

There's an autopilot, I accidentally clicked it last year but I ended up getting Michael Carter-Williams from it so I got lucky.

Good thing I snatched Kobe then lol Westbrook and Kobe should be a good combo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one of my teams is better?

Heatlifer

G-Calderon, Kyrie, Westbrook, & Klay
F- Faried, Gibson, Joe Johnson, & Parsons
C- Al horford
FLEX- Varejao
BN-Dieng, Marcus Morris, & Waiters

Heatnation

G- Wes Matthews, Tony Parker, Klay, & Isaiah Thomas
F- Melo, Parsons, Markieff Morris, & Zach Randolph
C- Dwight Howard
FLEX- Varejao
BN- Kendall Marshall, STAT, & Hawes

I like Heatlifer a little better.

Thoughts?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an autopilot, I accidentally clicked it last year but I ended up getting Michael Carter-Williams from it so I got lucky.

Good thing I snatched Kobe then lol Westbrook and Kobe should be a good combo.

You people are crazy... Minutes down or not he is the only offense on the court... Did you guys not watch preseason... He's going to shoot 20-23 shots a night sometimes more... Only injury is going to slow him and I don't see him getting hurt...:noidea:

And how the HELL did you guys let him get Kobe and Westbrook:..:L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one of my teams is better?

Heatlifer

G-Calderon, Kyrie, Westbrook, & Klay
F- Faried, Gibson, Joe Johnson, & Parsons
C- Al horford
FLEX- Varejao
BN-Dieng, Marcus Morris, & Waiters

Heatnation

G- Wes Matthews, Tony Parker, Klay, & Isaiah Thomas
F- Melo, Parsons, Markieff Morris, & Zach Randolph
C- Dwight Howard
FLEX- Varejao
BN- Kendall Marshall, STAT, & Hawes

I like Heatlifer a little better.

Thoughts?

Lifer...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people are crazy... Minutes down or not he is the only offense on the court... Did you guys not watch preseason... He's going to shoot 20-23 shots a night sometimes more... Only injury is going to slow him and I don't see him getting hurt...:noidea:

I already told you, my phone was tripping. I tried to draft Kobe but it wouldn't go through.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already told you, my phone was tripping. I tried to draft Kobe but it wouldn't go through.

I'm talking about letting him get out of the first round... With Durant down, Lebron and Love teaming up Curry and Westbrook were the only 2 guys I would have taken ahead of Kobe... Him and Boozer should have career years this year... Bosh too...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same here.

Life is hard as the 10th pick after your first 2 picks. I was able to get Melo & Dwight in my first 2 picks but shit got tough after that. By the time I was up for my 3rd selection all of the point guards I was looking at were down. I should have drafted Wall or Kyrie instead of Dwight

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, I lost out on David Lee last year for drafting on my phone... It's pretty tricky...:nod:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still hoping to see Kobe play a little less, I'm trying to see 2-3 more years of Kobe not let him burn himself out trying to get the 8th seed. Pop has the right idea with the Spurs, but it's also the reason a lot of people have to stay away from Spurs players in fantasy. Just my two cents.

And I agree Heatlifer is better.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I lost out on David Lee last year for drafting on my phone... It's pretty tricky...:nod:

Never again! I was on the road to Northridge, and I told myself to bring my lap top, but I said my phone should be good enough.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still hoping to see Kobe play a little less, I'm trying to see 2-3 more years of Kobe not let him burn himself out trying to get the 8th seed. Pop has the right idea with the Spurs, but it's also the reason a lot of people have to stay away from Spurs players in fantasy. Just my two cents.

And I agree Heatlifer is better.

While I hope Kobe would not push himself, let's get some perspective... They picked Kobe 40, he just had back 2 back season ending injuries some times career ending, he's 37, and he's surrounded by a shitty team that's just good enough to make the 8 but bad enough to look shitty... Can you imagine the boost in his "all-time" status if he can will this team to the playoffs or more top 5 scoring... Even if they don't make it he's going to climb the points leader board... He's about to go off, this Preason was his trial run...:nod:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I hope Kobe would not push himself, let's get some perspective... They picked Kobe 40, he just had back 2 back season ending injuries some times career ending, he's 37, and he's surrounded by a shitty team that's just good enough to make the 8 but bad enough to look shitty... Can you imagine the boost in his "all-time" status if he can will this team to the playoffs or more top 5 scoring... Even if they don't make it he's going to climb the points leader board... He's about to go off, this Preason was his trial run...:nod:

I don't equate fantasy with his real life ranking among players. ESPN ranking him at 40 was idiotic, he's projected as 20th in fantasy and I got him with the 20th pick, I would like to get him in the third round as a steal but I got no problem choosing him in the 2nd. Just because I say that in an ideal situation, I would want to choose him in the 3rd round, doesn't mean that I feel he should only be chosen in the 3rd.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't equate fantasy with his real life ranking among players. ESPN ranking him at 40 was idiotic, he's projected as 20th in fantasy and I got him with the 20th pick, I would like to get him in the third round as a steal but I got no problem choosing him in the 2nd. Just because I say that in an ideal situation, I would want to choose him in the 3rd round, doesn't mean that I feel he should only be chosen in the 3rd.

:agree:I have no problem with picking him in the 2nd round, and might have taken him I the 1st round if picking at 11th like I did.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You picked em... I don't have a problem with when you were able to get him... In fact it helped you out... I'm just saying there were 11 people who fucked up...:noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane are they going to allow player eligibility...? Bosh and Pau are both labeled PF everywhere including cbs but not in our league... If 1 or both can't be a Forward I'm might be in trouble...:sadbron:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane are they going to allow player eligibility...? Bosh and Pau are both labeled PF everywhere including cbs but not in our league... If 1 or both can't be a Forward I'm might be in trouble...:sadbron:

How about Kevin Martin for Chris Bosh.