• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cats sleeping with Dogs

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you haven't seen the offense of Miss St. They have a dual-threat legit QB, a bowling ball at running back. They have always had a defense but the offense is one of the best in the nation. Btw they didn't even have their starting center (their best o-lineman) and Jameon Lewis an explosive playmaker on offense at WR. Auburn might be the best team in the nation but don't think State at home will just not show up bc I just don't see that happening.

I agree and think Mississippi St wins that game.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't blow everyone out. Texas had a helluva game plan for Petty. That defense is wicked sick.

TCU's didn't look so good on Saturday, but to be fair they were playing another pretty good offense. I can see a similar scorefest next weekend, maybe another 49-56 type affair. Good thing it's on the Brazos.

Typical SEC type of game :yahoo:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you haven't seen the offense of Miss St. They have a dual-threat legit QB, a bowling ball at running back. They have always had a defense but the offense is one of the best in the nation. Btw they didn't even have their starting center (their best o-lineman) and Jameon Lewis an explosive playmaker on offense at WR. Auburn might be the best team in the nation but don't think State at home will just not show up bc I just don't see that happening.

I agree and think Mississippi St wins that game.

Hush up guys!

(I'm using some psychology...)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've got Miss State at number one in my weekly SEC ranking so I'm on record that they are solid and dangerous.