• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN Insider's QB Tiers

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some ND games. Book held them back. He didn't elevate the team. The team was better than its record. For a QB who had 20 starts already that shouldn't be the case.

He was admittedly bad against Michigan. Had a couple other meh performances. But for the most part was good much of last season. His accuracy slip is worrisome, but if he can get it back to what it was in 2018 we'll be fine. He basically won the Virginia Tech game for us. I think our record is the same if you give us any other QB outside this tier 1. We were overmatched against UGA despite the score, and we just didn't show up at Michigan on offense, defense and special teams.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up sissy face or I'll pound you in front of Jason himself. Doug Baldwin is not here to save you.

Not surprising you'd stand in defense of that racist program Cap'n Kirk runs.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was admittedly bad against Michigan. Had a couple other meh performances. But for the most part was good much of last season. His accuracy slip is worrisome, but if he can get it back to what it was in 2018 we'll be fine. He basically won the Virginia Tech game for us. I think our record is the same if you give us any other QB outside this tier 1. We were overmatched against UGA despite the score, and we just didn't show up at Michigan on offense, defense and special teams.

You would know more than me but I felt he wasn't enough of a threat for other teams. He did run to keep some drives alive but I didn't think his passing helped keep drives alive.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would know more than me but I felt he wasn't enough of a threat for other teams. He did run to keep some drives alive but I didn't think his passing helped keep drives alive.