• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carr

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Carr is not participating in practices right now because of a ring finger injury in his throwing hand. They are thinking it will need surgery. Shouldn't cause him to miss any playing time though but something to keep an eye on.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be ready for camp.. But getting an early jump on the NEW O Musgrave is installing, as well as Losing Reps with the new guys, Amari Cooper, Walford, Hudson, Crabs, Streater which was hurt most of the year, as well as the hopefuls is what stinks!! Let's see what happens..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be ready for camp.. But getting an early jump on the NEW O Musgrave is installing, as well as Losing Reps with the new guys, Amari Cooper, Walford, Hudson, Crabs, Streater which was hurt most of the year, as well as the hopefuls is what stinks!! Let's see what happens..
This is a big year for the Raiders!! Carr needs all the reps we can get him with his new guys!! We NEED Carr at 100% IF WE WANT TO WIN THE AFC West!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang good thing we cut Antonio Smith.. Crazy..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this will be the year The Raiders start to turn it around, i do.. The Raiders have alot of young talent with another A draft added to the fold.. The Raiders core is built through the draft, with a nice blend of FAs!!
Reggie knows talent and Cap, just like John Madden and Ron Wolf said he did.. The Raiders BURNED it down to the ground!! And now here we sit, with a team FULL of young promising talent, and another 70M in Cap!! And a new Stadium they will get!! Its good to be a Raider Fan.. But then again, its always good even when its bad..

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it m
I think this will be the year The Raiders start to turn it around, i do.. The Raiders have alot of young talent with another A draft added to the fold.. The Raiders core is built through the draft, with a nice blend of FAs!!
Reggie knows talent and Cap, just like John Madden and Ron Wolf said he did.. The Raiders BURNED it down to the ground!! And now here we sit, with a team FULL of young promising talent, and another 70M in Cap!! And a new Stadium they will get!! Its good to be a Raider Fan.. But then again, its always good even when its bad..

If it means anything, my dad noticed Raiders odds to win the Super Bowl went from 150-1 to 60-1 after the draft. Gotta be a good sign right?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it m

If it means anything, my dad noticed Raiders odds to win the Super Bowl went from 150-1 to 60-1 after the draft. Gotta be a good sign right?
Its a good sign Fishinabarrel.. The wise guys think the Raiders are an improving team, just not there yet.. You can beat the house though, you just need to play those cards right.. The cards in this case is Carr, the Coaching staff, and the RUN game.. Good Coaching, Great QB play, with a solid RUN game, and you have a chance to WIN any game you play.. And we just drew an ACE in Cooper!! Anybody can be beat, if you know how to play the game..

Turbo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr should be ready to rock and roll by Training Camp. OTAs are no biggy. Let McGloin and Ponder get some reps....I cant wait for the season to start! Carr to Cooper will build a nice tandem. Also, I'm interested in the RB battle between Helu/Richardson/Murray. At this point, its Murray's job to lose.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr should be ready to rock and roll by Training Camp. OTAs are no biggy. Let McGloin and Ponder get some reps....I cant wait for the season to start! Carr to Cooper will build a nice tandem. Also, I'm interested in the RB battle between Helu/Richardson/Murray. At this point, its Murray's job to lose.

Nothing wrong with a running back by committee look either. Can always stick with the hot hand during a game if necessary.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr at mini camp throwing bombs, lazers, etc!! Getting to know his NEW toys!! Man, he looks good..
AC\DC..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a great battle between Streater and Crabs for that 2nd spot.. Streater was going to be our 1 last year, till he broke his leg VERY early in the season.. Crabs has looked good so far, with a monster chip on his shoulder!!
Then we have Rivera Vs Walford!! Rivera is a really good young player that is not going to give it up real easy!!
And the players and coaches are like DANG!! When they see Walford in action!! Again its only OTAs and Mini camp, but that's all we got as of right now..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a great battle between Streater and Crabs for that 2nd spot.. Streater was going to be our 1 last year, till he broke his leg VERY early in the season.. Crabs has looked good so far, with a monster chip on his shoulder!!
Then we have Rivera Vs Walford!! Rivera is a really good young player that is not going to give it up real easy!!
And the players and coaches are like DANG!! When they see Walford in action!! Again its only OTAs and Mini camp, but that's all we got as of right now..

Don't forget Andre Holmes, I really like him.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Andre Holmes, I really like him.[/QUOTE My bad bro, im not forgetting Holmes as i like him as well.. He just needs to work real hard if he wants to cut into Coop, Streater, and Crabs minutes.. And at 6-4 with great hops he has a chance to steal some.. Then we have the Speedster Butler, Thomkins, and the rookie Harper, who was Carr's WR at Fresno.. The Camp battles will be good!! Another guy to keep an eye on, the 6-4 McGill!! Big time stand out at OTAs and Mini Camp.. The battles between Hayden, McGill, Carrie, Thorpe, and the rookie McDonald will be epic!! Heck Hayden is our smallest Corner out of that group at 5-11.. And both sides of the ball WILL have good coaching..

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#14 can play ... He's made some nice throws tonight...