• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

caron butler

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i havent started keeping up with basketball yet ....but i find it disappointing the mavs couldnt find a way to get butler back for 8 mil a year....3yr /24 mil with clippers

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signing of Vince Carter and the acquisition of Lamar Odom will take care of that. Cuban always has a backup plan and in most cases it's better than the original. Althoug, nothing will be able to fill the void of losing Tyson Chandler, Haywood and Mahinmi will have to step up big time for a REPEAT.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the signing of Vince Carter. I used to love him as a player but last year every time I watched him he was dreadful. Still can do some athletic things and play at a high level.

I can't believe that Butler got that kind of contract after that injury. He is a good player, for sure, and I like him a lot. I feel like Odom is a better player though.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like adding odom,i think he will fit great next to dirk.......i just got to wait to see what vince brings to the mavs,im not sure...hopefully he knows to just play some defense and let the offense come to him and not force up shots