• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carmelo Anthony says he wants to retire with Knicks

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo Anthony says he wants "to retire in New York" and hopes to recruit players to join him in the Big Apple.

In an interview with TNT before the Bulls' 82-81 win over the Knicks, Anthony said he wants to remain with the New York franchise.

"They pulled all the strings to get me here, and I wanted to be here, you know," Anthony said in the television interview. "And I want to retire in New York, let's be quite frank. I think a lot of people jumped the gun when I said I wanted to be a free agent. And yeah, I want people to come to play in New York. I want them to want to play in New York. I want New York to be that place where guys want to come play in New York."

Source: ESPN

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmelo Anthony says he wants "to retire in New York" and hopes to recruit players to join him in the Big Apple.

In an interview with TNT before the Bulls' 82-81 win over the Knicks, Anthony said he wants to remain with the New York franchise.

"They pulled all the strings to get me here, and I wanted to be here, you know," Anthony said in the television interview. "And I want to retire in New York, let's be quite frank. I think a lot of people jumped the gun when I said I wanted to be a free agent. And yeah, I want people to come to play in New York. I want them to want to play in New York. I want New York to be that place where guys want to come play in New York."

Source: ESPN

i have a dream!!!!!!!!!!!! that the knicks with melo just mite reach the promised land!