• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canuck's Roving Maple Leafs Chronicles!!!

Adanac

beer.....yes please!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames played great and were fully deserving of the win, they deserved a better fate a week ago also.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PK really cant skate backwards...I guess Rex Racer was right

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flames played great and were fully deserving of the win, they deserved a better fate a week ago also.

My Flames were and are a good Team now. As for my bloody Ravens.........they have your Steelers up against the ropes in the first qtr , then they get a stupid rookie fumble , and Flacid throws one to the wrong team , down the craphole they went.#^%%$((*&%^!!!@@@

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Flames were and are a good Team now. As for my bloody Ravens.........they have your Steelers up against the ropes in the first qtr , then they get a stupid rookie fumble , and Flacid throws one to the wrong team , down the craphole they went.#^%%$((*&%^!!!@@@

I picked the Ravens, that was hard to watch.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb question and I am not being an ass. (I know its hard not to when you like I do)....

Is P. Manning a failure if he doesn't win a SB in Denver? What is your guys feelings on this?
I know Brady owns him; and I have my own feelings about Omaha Omaha which I will keep out of this convo; but didn't Elway bring him into Denver to win the big Prize???

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb question and I am not being an ass. (I know its hard not to when you like I do)....

Is P. Manning a failure if he doesn't win a SB in Denver? What is your guys feelings on this?
I know Brady owns him; and I have my own feelings about Omaha Omaha which I will keep out of this convo; but didn't Elway bring him into Denver to win the big Prize???

You can own the record book but the greats will always be measured by how many times they won the big prize.

I still say Montana was the best. Nobody scarier than him with the ball and one minute left on the clock.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plenty of greats didn't win a bucket load of SB's.

But all the legends did.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to both your points, I was just curious to see how others perceived it.

Cant ever forget Dwight Clarks "catch"

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to both your points, I was just curious to see how others perceived it.

Cant ever forget Dwight Clarks "catch"

Moi aussi and I bet Everson Walls, Too Tall Jones and DD Lewis will never forget either....

Manning padded his stats playing in a dome for the most part.

Plus he had a constant array of receivers more or less, Harrison, Clark and Wayne.

Brady plays in the soup in NE and has rarely had the same receiving set for more than a couple of years.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say Manning is a failure for an overall career respect. He has one title, and has been in the Super Bowl three times. His name is all over the record books. And unlike Marino.. when Dan retired, Manning has that one ring that always alluded Marino.

I would say you could call him a failure in Denver if he indeed does not win one with that team. His supporting cast on offense is just insanity. Julius and Demaryius Thomas, Welker and Sanders, plus that O-line?! Most QB's around the league would be happy to have just two of the previous mentioned, but Manning has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Manning is a failure for an overall career respect. He has one title, and has been in the Super Bowl three times. His name is all over the record books. And unlike Marino.. when Dan retired, Manning has that one ring that always alluded Marino.

I would say you could call him a failure in Denver if he indeed does not win one with that team. His supporting cast on offense is just insanity. Julius and Demaryius Thomas, Welker and Sanders, plus that O-line?! Most QB's around the league would be happy to have just two of the previous mentioned, but Manning has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal.

Agree. Yeah I mean I am aware of the one SB vs. Dan having none, but the similarity with receiving corps etc. is there. Plus this offensive friendly league.

That's kinda my thoughts....a guy like Brady always makes those around him better and can get the best out of some regular guys whereas Manning always seems to have some of or if not The best.....

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moi aussi and I bet Everson Walls, Too Tall Jones and DD Lewis will never forget either....

Manning padded his stats playing in a dome for the most part.

Plus he had a constant array of receivers more or less, Harrison, Clark and Wayne.

Brady plays in the soup in NE and has rarely had the same receiving set for more than a couple of years.

Yep, yeah I mean I agree....

slapshot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Ravens, that was hard to watch.

I have to admit that I'm being unfair. I don't like the Ravens, or the Steelers, so when they play each other I root for heavy rain, traffic problems and a power failure. My Skins have already matched last year's 3 wins and MIGHT, I emphasize the "might", get 4 this year! :gaah: