• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't do worse than .500 now...

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is certainly exceeding any realistic expectations that anyone could have had.

... but how much farther can the Colts go?

A Wild Card spot is in the offing; as long as they don't stumble badly through the rest of December. And if (when?) they make it, can they do more than 'One & Done'?

How about the Texans? Will they have anything left to fight for vs. the Colts? - Will they to try and 'send a message', just in case?

What say you?

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another win. Texans up next: Will be real interesting to see how the Colts fare against a top team. I suspect that Texas won't 'lay back' - like they probably will on Dec. 30th.

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello post-season.

Even if they simply go 'one & done', this season has far exceeded any realistic expectations that the fans could have had. :nod:

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello post-season.

Even if they simply go 'one & done', this season has far exceeded any realistic expectations that the fans could have had. :nod:

Andrew Luck is definitely a factor in ROTY consideration. Forget the td/int ratio... he's getting his team wins. That's really the most important thing.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is certainly exceeding any realistic expectations that anyone could have had.

... but how much farther can the Colts go?

A Wild Card spot is in the offing; as long as they don't stumble badly through the rest of December. And if (when?) they make it, can they do more than 'One & Done'?

How about the Texans? Will they have anything left to fight for vs. the Colts? - Will they to try and 'send a message', just in case?

What say you?

That's why i think they'll fare well in the playoffs.No one expected them to go this far,so not a lot of pressure to "live up to expectations".Congrats on one hell of a good season.

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay; not much of a playoff run, was it?

Anyways, congrats to the whole Colts organization for putting togeather a team that bounced back so decisively from the 2011 campaign. :thumb: