• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cannabis heals broken bones faster

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it can alleviate hunger.
'

Very interesting find right there, enut. And what kinda weed are you smokin that alleviates your hunger? Weed has never suppressed appetite.

I don't drink alcohol anymore, but the best cure for a hangover I've ever had was smoking weed. It would get my head tight, then the munchies would kick in and I was good to go from then on.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One must be cautious when traveling through foreign lands.
The other day I packed up a bowl in the morning and thought about the time you and I blazed in some random car at Eastern Market and I passed out on the sidewalk.

I shoulda respected the side effect warning.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the push for med weed is actually going to lengthen the time that recreational weed becomes legal.

A lot of the states that have passed med weed laws, especially the ones that have passed the no smoking it but can take it in a pill form, are further away from recreational weed than there were before they passed that law.

I don't think I will be able to buy a joint here in MN for that very reason for another 20 years.

Just the way politics work. Any push to legalize it for recreational use will be slow moving because it is already available for people who actually need it for medical reasons and so the political motivation to move forward is a lot less.

You know your climate far better than me...at some point it will become economic because it's increment tax revenue...reminds me of the old blue law here in the south on alcohol...during the last stages of it...a dry county could literally be next to a wet county and people would simply drive over the county line and spend their money...at a certain point the powers that be realized the economics were more important than whatever moral hangups kept the law in place.

The fact that pot does have some med benefits even if that's not your purpose for using it...that really does lend itself to it being legal nationwide....like you said it might take 20 in some areas, but once a neighboring state votes yes...your state won't be too far behind.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'

Very interesting find right there, enut. And what kinda weed are you smokin that alleviates your hunger? Weed has never suppressed appetite.

Our first hunger trigger is a habitual response. Weed can let you think of something else until you're actually hungry.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannabis makes everything better. The government is trying their hardest to keep it illegal because:

1) It will turn people into superhumans which could usurp the government.
2) People will instantly live to be over 100 years old thus tripling healthcare costs.
3) Frito-Lay will take over the World.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently my joking didn't come through clearly...
lol @ heals bones faster

Just stop. After going 3 links deep to get to the original report, you find that all articles were published in July 2015. Once you get to original report, you find no links to the study. Eventually getting to Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, the study is hidden behind a paywall.

From Vice News: Why the Study Linking Cannabis to Bone Healing Was Likely Over-Hyped

This is the problem with a lot of MJ proponents. The pass on misinformation & false claims.

Never underestimate the power of bullshit. The war on drugs has been going for almost 50 years, built on complete bullshit.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's zero justification for marijuana being illegal.

However, lets stop pretending like it's a miracle. Healing broken bones? :rolleyes:
This. And I'm pretty sure I just read somewhere that the FDA has outlawed CBD, which is a step in the wrong direction for all of you claiming it will be legal everywhere within a decade.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never underestimate the power of bullshit. The war on drugs has been going for almost 50 years, built on complete bullshit.

No one generates more revenue from "the war on drugs" than the United States federal government. They literally control the flow and cost of illicit drugs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo...that guys nuts didn't grow back by smoking pot???

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one generates more revenue from "the war on drugs" than the United States federal government. They literally control the flow and cost of illicit drugs.
Conspiracy alert...conspiracy alert...:nono:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conspiracy alert...conspiracy alert...:nono:
Really? I thought it was more of a widely accepted fact than a wild conspiracy theory...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cannabis makes everything better. The government is trying their hardest to keep it illegal because:

1) It will turn people into superhumans which could usurp the government.
2) People will instantly live to be over 100 years old thus tripling healthcare costs.
3) Frito-Lay will take over the World.

Funyuns and Mountain Dew would become the new continental breakfast.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure I just read somewhere that the FDA has outlawed CBD, which is a step in the wrong direction for all of you claiming it will be legal everywhere within a decade.

False.

While the FDA did send letters to CBD oil manufacturers in February 2016, the letters addressed marketing and labeling claims that violated the FDC Act. In the letters, the FDA simply required that CBD oil manufacturers cease cited labeling and marketing practices, but didn't "outlaw" the products nor demand the vendors withdraw their oils from the market.

FALSE: FDA Bans CBD Oil

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False.

While the FDA did send letters to CBD oil manufacturers in February 2016, the letters addressed marketing and labeling claims that violated the FDC Act. In the letters, the FDA simply required that CBD oil manufacturers cease cited labeling and marketing practices, but didn't "outlaw" the products nor demand the vendors withdraw their oils from the market.

FALSE: FDA Bans CBD Oil
*Useful*