• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cannabis heals broken bones faster

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there no end to the usefulness of this wonderful product!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May in fact cause less broken bones than the booze too....

I think the guy pictured in the article enjoying the herb is part of the problem. In your face, scruffy looking potheads.

40 years for me, never flaunted it, never really got overt, try to not reek of it in stores, and absolutely try not to look like some indigent.

Low key, below the radar. But a daily driver......

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also cured my AIDS and grew back the testicle that I lost in a tragic pogo stick accident.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the guy pictured in the article enjoying the herb is part of the problem. In your face, scruffy looking potheads.

40 years for me, never flaunted it, never really got overt, try to not reek of it in stores, and absolutely try not to look like some indigent.

Agreed. Shouldn't sway people, but people are weak.

I want Josh Gordon back in the league. Ricky never should have had to leave to enjoy.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the way to do it. Slow and steady wins the race.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 10...bible belt will be slow...hard enough getting med weed pushed through, but it will happen.

I think the push for med weed is actually going to lengthen the time that recreational weed becomes legal.

A lot of the states that have passed med weed laws, especially the ones that have passed the no smoking it but can take it in a pill form, are further away from recreational weed than there were before they passed that law.

I don't think I will be able to buy a joint here in MN for that very reason for another 20 years.

Just the way politics work. Any push to legalize it for recreational use will be slow moving because it is already available for people who actually need it for medical reasons and so the political motivation to move forward is a lot less.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm about to try a new strain tonight (new to me), called "gorilla glue"