• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cann?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for him. He lines up next to his old teammate Stork.
Yep him and Stork together again. This could work out nicely?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep him and Stork together again. This could work out nicely?

Everyone has said they work so well together. They were dominate together. Jackson didn't have as great a 2014 season when Stork wasn't there. Our OL coaching is first rate. Jackson and Mason should thrive.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling a little better the way the darft is going. Pats still have four picks. I'd like to see them trade away at least two for next year.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about BB, he loves the 3 cone drill. Seems everyone he drafts has a good 3 cone drill. LOL.

People are saying that Jackson was at his best when Stork was at C. I love the pick. Love the reports that Mason was the best run blocking OG in the draft! Now that is something to get excited about. From what I have read, not seen film yet, looks like we could have 2 new OG to start the season. Would still love to bring Dan C back. I like what we have Solder, Jackson/Mason, Stork, Jackson/Mason, Volly. Depth: Wendal, Fleming, Cannon, Kline, Dan C. Now we can get rid Barker, Devey, and all the other band members.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about BB, he loves the 3 cone drill. Seems everyone he drafts has a good 3 cone drill. LOL.

People are saying that Jackson was at his best when Stork was at C. I love the pick. Love the reports that Mason was the best run blocking OG in the draft! Now that is something to get excited about. From what I have read, not seen film yet, looks like we could have 2 new OG to start the season. Would still love to bring Dan C back. I like what we have Solder, Jackson/Mason, Stork, Jackson/Mason, Volly. Depth: Wendal, Fleming, Cannon, Kline, Dan C. Now we can get rid Barker, Devey, and all the other band members.
Solder struggled at times. Beware of anointing rookies. They must make it at camp while some who have struggled will step up. Camp competition is good!

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solder struggled at times. Beware of anointing rookies. They must make it at camp while some who have struggled will step up. Camp competition is good!

In terms of Solder, I prob would have struggled too going through, or having gone through testicular cancer. I'll cut him a break. He was not very good in the beginning of the yr, but was much better in the end. I expect him to be the OT we saw in the SB. I also have a hard time seeing Jackson or Mason not betting out Wendell/Cannon at OG. I expect Jackson to settle in nice between Stork and Solder. Mason might not start, but the dude is straight up a wreaking ball! Lets get him on running downs at the extra OT. I can't see him not starting at some point. But hey, who knows...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of Solder, I prob would have struggled too going through, or having gone through testicular cancer. I'll cut him a break. He was not very good in the beginning of the yr, but was much better in the end. I expect him to be the OT we saw in the SB. I also have a hard time seeing Jackson or Mason not betting out Wendell/Cannon at OG. I expect Jackson to settle in nice between Stork and Solder. Mason might not start, but the dude is straight up a wreaking ball! Lets get him on running downs at the extra OT. I can't see him not starting at some point. But hey, who knows...
Agreed just hope they can both learn to pass block. No doubt great road graders but they still need to protect TB.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed just hope they can both learn to pass block. No doubt great road graders but they still need to protect TB.

To be honest GT was a running team, and ran a lot. So I think that is why he struggled or why people think he can't pass block. However, watching him on passing down, he was OK. He has the feet and agility to move with the DL. I think a summer with the coaches and he will be fine. Not to mention he would play RG, where TB can see him. Might take the pressure off.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest GT was a running team, and ran a lot. So I think that is why he struggled or why people think he can't pass block. However, watching him on passing down, he was OK. He has the feet and agility to move with the DL. I think a summer with the coaches and he will be fine. Not to mention he would play RG, where TB can see him. Might take the pressure off.
Let's start the season tomorrow. I'm ready:billb: