• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we all agree now ?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it and yes calling out the trolling behavior is OK!

But lets face it the NFC North is garbage this year. Chicago was still swept by a poorly disciplined Lions team and Green Bay is using fill ins for the fill ins.

I thought the North would have been much better this season instead the NFC East looks better than the North right now.

NFC East =< NFC North

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC East =< NFC North

You still have to play Philly so I would withhold judgement.

Although I am torn if Chicago wins, Detroit's playoff chances are pretty much through. But if Chicago losses Detroit may keep Schwartz around if the Lions make the playoffs. What a dilemma!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its still a tossup as to who takes the divison. I dont see the bears winning sunday and i see GB at 50/50 of beating pitt and detroit a slight edge over the giants. Its really anyones division still but all three teams suck and whoever wins the division will more than likely embarrass the north in the offs.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The east sucks too, in fact there are way too many medicore teams in football. The only legit teams I see in the nfc are the saints, hawks and niners, afc the broncos, maybe the colts.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you dont judge how good teams are based on their injured players. If RG 3 was completely healthy would the skins be a contender? Hes not healthy but should be back to himself next year. The best team in those divisions is the eagles, I would have to give the east the edge. The eagles are also not a great team.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its still a tossup as to who takes the divison. I dont see the bears winning sunday and i see GB at 50/50 of beating pitt and detroit a slight edge over the giants. Its really anyones division still but all three teams suck and whoever wins the division will more than likely embarrass the north in the offs.

I just don't care about the playoffs at this point. We should be embarrassed to consider the Lions playoffs worthy. My nightmare scenario is for us to win next week and the Pack & Bears lose. Because I think we lose in Minnesota anyway. Cassel is starting to get comfortable and AP will probably be back. WTF have we beaten ? A banged up Bears a couple of times, a Rodgers-less Pack and Dallas ???? Really ??? I almost forgot that streak we broke in DC. That's really looking impressive now. :rollseyes: Screw the playoffs. We need to clean house.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you dont judge how good teams are based on their injured players. If RG 3 was completely healthy would the skins be a contender? Hes not healthy but should be back to himself next year. The best team in those divisions is the eagles, I would have to give the east the edge. The eagles are also not a great team.

I think RG3's and the Skins problems are far greater than his physical status.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you look at it that way it's close. But Rodgers, Cutler & Briggs will all be ready come playoff time. RG3 is on the bench and it's not because he's hurt regardless of what the party line is there.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Characteristics of last night's game that make Lions' losses unique.

(1) Obvious PI non-call. Cost Lions 4 points.
(2) It's not enough that the winning field goal was 61 yards. It also had to just drop over the corner of the crossbar.
(3) CJ dropped passes that even Mike Thomas (drink) would have caught.
(4) Linehan sucks pig vomit out of a hippo's ass.

Yup great post......thats why i say same old lions.....they just find a NEW way to lose....tonight? Megatron....61 yd FG.....staffords sidearm BS and not being able to put a touch on the ball when needed.....every week its something new....

The defense played pretty good....bend but dont break....if you told me lions only give up 18 at home? I wouldve figured a win.....but same ole.....

Now next week? Im sure the lions will score.....they will lead in the 4th QTR.....and most likely eli has the game of the year for himself. And will find a new way to snatch a win in a new same old lions way.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to apologize. Most of us know hes off his rocker and his meds. Im curious as to where him and tpaul went. They both have some crow eating to do. Legitimate super bowl contenders, lol. Facepalm.

Looks like i may nail my 7-9 prediction....this team has NO heart whatsoever.

Calvin cost us at least 2 FG's if not more with his 2 drops....the refs gave them a FG....the refs took 4 pts away from us on the non call.....any team BUT the lions, gets that call...

Just wondering.....wonder if lions fans are ready to throw megatron under the bus the way they did prince fielder......pretty much a playoff game last night, and calvin was front and center for being a main reason we lost.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but GB and chi play the following week....one of em has to win....lions vs vikings might end up being a meaningless game for the lions....couldnt even win a weak division where every team had QB issues but us......now i have to see all this bears love all over the news and paper here in chicago....ughhh

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are #1 in defensive penalties, #1 in drops, and Stafford leads all QBs in INTs the second half of the season. Oh, and we're now 0-8 in December-January over the last two seasons. Team can't win in crunch time.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Calvin cost us at least 2 FG's if not more with his 2 drops....the refs gave them a FG....the refs took 4 pts away from us on the non call.....any team BUT the lions, gets that call...

Just wondering.....wonder if lions fans are ready to throw megatron under the bus the way they did prince fielder......pretty much a playoff game last night, and calvin was front and center for being a main reason we lost.

I am never throwing Megatron under the bus. Dude played through a 0-16 season and never threw one player,coach or Millen himself under the bus. Guy shut his mouth and worked his ass off to become the best in the game. This shit was all on Stafford. If Schwartz had any balls at all, he would of pulled him for Shaun Hill after he threw that sidearm nonsense into 3 defenders for his second INT.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but GB and chi play the following week....one of em has to win....lions vs vikings might end up being a meaningless game for the lions....couldnt even win a weak division where every team had QB issues but us......now i have to see all this bears love all over the news and paper here in chicago....ughhh

Any team that comes from this division will get straight up routed by NO @ home, SEA,SF, or CAR. Unless the Packers get in and Rogers comes back.

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i get the frustration on the sidearm throw but did anyone else actually watch that play or just listen to gruden an tirico bitch about the sidearm?

joique bell is running a shallow button route and never turns himself around to see durham/ross (can't remember haven't seen the play since monday) crossing through the same lane. they stumble into each other and as the rush gets to stafford he sidearms and throws the pick where at least one of his receivers would be if either could run their route properly/linehan actually had the sense god gave an ant to realize running two routes through the same 3 yards from the line of scrimmage runs a dramatic risk of creating a traffic jam and fucking over your QB.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess maybe it was too early to start talking about division championships with seven games to play? Who was the idiot that was saying it wasn't anyway?

Ring, ring...."hello"....."yes, this is the village calling, is Kreton there."

The guy standing beside me said thanks to the coffee I spewed all over his legs and boots reading that.
:laugh3::laugh3:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would not surprise me if they did. Most Lions fans are idiots. I don't care if he cost us the playoffs, this team could not score didly without him and the offense would be completely pathetic. We would be lucky to win a single game without him. The problem is there is no one to pick up the slack when he has a rare off game.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am never throwing Megatron under the bus. Dude played through a 0-16 season and never threw one player,coach or Millen himself under the bus. Guy shut his mouth and worked his ass off to become the best in the game. This shit was all on Stafford. If Schwartz had any balls at all, he would of pulled him for Shaun Hill after he threw that sidearm nonsense into 3 defenders for his second INT.

Oh i agree....was just referring to the tiger fans who ran fielder out of town for his playoff disappearance.....even tho nobody else showed up to hit in the playoffs......they will find out this year what they had, once the tigers miss out on the playoffs.

We just need a new HC to turn this shit around.....someone with discipline.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i get the frustration on the sidearm throw but did anyone else actually watch that play or just listen to gruden an tirico bitch about the sidearm?

joique bell is running a shallow button route and never turns himself around to see durham/ross (can't remember haven't seen the play since monday) crossing through the same lane. they stumble into each other and as the rush gets to stafford he sidearms and throws the pick where at least one of his receivers would be if either could run their route properly/linehan actually had the sense god gave an ant to realize running two routes through the same 3 yards from the line of scrimmage runs a dramatic risk of creating a traffic jam and fucking over your QB.

Im sorry....down 2 you cant just chuck the ball into traffic sidearm.....where you cant even see you receiver.....punt the ball and live to see another set of downs......horrible play.....cbs has a nice breakdown of the play today on the site. We wont even bring up the stupid INT to end the game where he just panicked.