• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can USC & Washington carry the PAC-12 upon their shoulders?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford vs. Washington: Pac-12’s Budding 10-Year War

DavidShaw_ChrisPetersen_2016_0.jpg

foster sarell.. game on :)

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foster sarell.. game on :)
I don't mind losing out on him ... he never committed to anyone. Conner Weddington on the other hand was a little cvnt about it. Nobody gave a shit about him until Chris Petersen made the kid an offer and invited him to a 7 on 7 camp. The kid was all about Washington in the press and then the little bastard up and flips to Stanford at the last minute. Fvck that kid. I hope he has a crappy football career.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC has an amazing number of National Championships. But the amazing part is why they don't have more due to their overwhelming dominance of that conference without any real competition for generations.
Oh we all know why.....

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind losing out on him ... he never committed to anyone. Conner Weddington on the other hand was a little cvnt about it. Nobody gave a shit about him until Chris Petersen made the kid an offer and invited him to a 7 on 7 camp. The kid was all about Washington in the press and then the little bastard up and flips to Stanford at the last minute. Fvck that kid. I hope he has a crappy football career.

Seriously?
Kid can get in to Stanford and you wish him a crappy football career? Whenever Nebraska loses a kid to a school with those entry requirements, even for football players, I always wish them the best.

Guess he'll have to just rely on that Stanford degree to bail him out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?
Kid can get in to Stanford and you wish him a crappy football career? Whenever Nebraska loses a kid to a school with those entry requirements, even for football players, I always wish them the best.

Guess he'll have to just rely on that Stanford degree to bail him out.

Stanford degree? Pretty poor backup plan. lol

Seriously though, kind of hard to criticize a kid who can qualify for Stanford for choosing them. Shows how seriously they take education, imo.

USC usually finds themselves going against Stanford for the same o-linemen. For the ones that choose Stanford, I always wish the best for them except for 1 game per season.