• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can someone ban Wiggy already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporter-fire-extinguisher.gif
Wood

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My theory is he is majoring in psychology or perhaps trying to experiment with the topic to see how people react. Quite possibly then make mental notes on how to push the buttons of a witness in court and get to the truth

He does too many keystrokes for it to be some experiment. He actually believes this stuff. A person doing an experiment would be brief -- make a quick point just to watch the reactions. (and probably wouldn't know all the stats)

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a pretty similar impression of him - and he knows that. I mean, no need to create a thread about it, right? :dhd:

Even if you did ... it would only get like 5-10 posts. No one would really care.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does too many keystrokes for it to be some experiment. He actually believes this stuff. A person doing an experiment would be brief -- make a quick point just to watch the reactions. (and probably wouldn't know all the stats)
Oh does that all the time - He likes to mess with people in here and get them riled up, but it's doubtful that he is in college of any kind unless he is at a university known for partying and he is doing this with the help of some other college kids that gets a blast seeing how upset people will get and how worked up they get over nothing

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh does that all the time - He likes to mess with people in here and get them riled up, but it's doubtful that he is in college of any kind unless he is at a university known for partying and he is doing this with the help of some other college kids that gets a blast seeing how upset people will get and how worked up they get over nothing

hahahaha

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you did ... it would only get like 5-10 posts. No one would really care.
Besides that if he is using a Samsung Phone, he could easily be using a microphone built in to the keyboard software ware to say everything. I quite often send text message where I never typed anything out

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some computers may also have that, but mine was a cheap $300 computer, so I won't get that option until I get a better computer.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually I think Wiggy often acts exactly like a lawyer should. Pick the facts that support your point -- then beat the heck out of them. Be relentless and be thorough about your point of view. He posts like a lawyer. ( .. including trying to kill time from reading books & cases for law school -- post on here for a needed distraction. He must not be a drinker.)

I'm anonymous on here -- I know a lawyer who worked for Gilbert after Lebron left for the Heat. He looked into tampering -- but didn't find enough for Dan to pass onto the NBA.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I think Wiggy often acts exactly like a lawyer should. Pick the facts that support your point -- then beat the heck out of them. Be relentless and be thorough about your point of view. He posts like a lawyer. ( .. including trying to kill time from reading books & cases for law school -- post on here for a needed distraction. He must not be a drinker.)

I'm anonymous on here -- I know a lawyer who worked for Gilbert after Lebron left for the Heat. He looked into tampering -- but didn't find enough for Dan to pass onto the NBA.

When people mention Wiggy as a lawyer, I think of this guy

lionel_hutz1.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well 50% of the lawyers in school were on the bottom end of their class - perhaps that is over-simplified and I'm stating the bloody obvious, but the reason I thought it was possible, is because in general people have a general vision of lawyers being well educated, balanced and having successful careers, but there are a lot lawyers out there who are losers like Wiggy. I have had to deal with a few of them when completing insurance audits for insurance companies. Some of the companies I audited asked for a re-audit when they didn't like the results and would bring in their insurance agent and lawyer in their effort to intimidate me. It never worked one time. I knew my shit when it comes to workers comp and I have the workers comp manual to back me up. In California the workers comp manual is written by the workers compensation insurance rating bureau are empowered by the state of California - so they could squawk and threaten law suits, but they were and are bound by the same rules the rest of the companies are bound by

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well 50% of the lawyers in school were on the bottom end of their class - perhaps that is over-simplified and I'm stating the bloody obvious, but the reason I thought it was possible, is because in general people have a general vision of lawyers being well educated, balanced and having successful careers, but there are a lot lawyers out there who are losers like Wiggy. I have had to deal with a few of them when completing insurance audits for insurance companies. Some of the companies I audited asked for a re-audit when they didn't like the results and would bring in their insurance agent and lawyer in their effort to intimidate me. It never worked one time. I knew my shit when it comes to workers comp and I have the workers comp manual to back me up. In California the workers comp manual is written by the workers compensation insurance rating bureau are empowered by the state of California - so they could squawk and threaten law suits, but they were and are bound by the same rules the rest of the companies are bound by

That was kind of a long, rambling post.

Was it a parody ?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda of like how I don't care about your opinion.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, right...rolls eyes

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well WiggleWuss is back posting, just not here.

He's on the MLB Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.