• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official. Denver has one of the best Defenses in Super Bowl history.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game? He was awful and everything he threw was a fastball, even when a fastball wasn't called for. He had no touch or accuracy on swing passes that might have been good for 5-8 yards if he was a good thrower of the football.

Add the fact that when he did have some time, he had no f'ing idea what he was looking at and it's clear that he was just plain awful.
I suppose that it is slightly possible that Payton Manning was so good that he made Cam look worse than he really was, but unless I need new glasses, It like to me he fumbled play after play and was just flat out afraid to dive after the ball. I never liked playing football as a kid because I didn't like the rough part, so if Cam is going to be a school boy, he needs to retire.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam actions afterwards were awful. He needs to mature ASAP but I would love for someone to explain to me how he is a racist? That is the biggest nonsense I heard on here tonight.
He's not. That's just people going overboard which is to be expected on this site isn't it?

Not excusing those overstatements, just saying I expect them.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the game? He was awful and everything he threw was a fastball, even when a fastball wasn't called for. He had no touch or accuracy on swing passes that might have been good for 5-8 yards if he was a good thrower of the football.

Add the fact that when he did have some time, he had no f'ing idea what he was looking at and it's clear that he was just plain awful.
Ok, got the memo, I guess whats the Pats did, to score more points against this defense can make us feel a little better. Still not ready to shit on Cam, he should have used his legs more.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's official. Denver has one of the best Defenses in Super Bowl history.
Wow, didn't take long for you all to entirely forget SB 48 huh? :lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said one of the best. I put Seattle's performance against the #1 offense right there too.

I enjoyed this more.
Have to admit, not having my team in this one I enjoyed it myself. Can't stand Cam and didn't want to see his cocky arrogant ass getting to celebrate. Plus, nice to see Manning go out with a bang. Storybook ending.

We were right there with your fans.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lesson here is that it is better to have the best D in the NFL. Having the Best O usually doesn't match up in the SB.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly better than God. (this year)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I take back everything I said this year about he seemed to mature a bit.

Same old Cam.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transcript:

Quarterback Cam Newton kept his postgame comments very short, with the disappointment from the Panthers' 24-10 loss to the Broncos still fresh.

[Inaudible question]
"We'll be back."

Ron [Rivera] said Denver two years ago had a tough time and they bounced back, do you take that to heart?
"No."

Can you put a finger on why Carolina didn't play the way it normally plays?
"Got outplayed."

Is there a reason why?
"Got outplayed, bro."

Was it pretty much what you had seen on film from Denver? Anything different they put in for this game?
"Nothing different."

Do we sometimes forget that defenses can still take apart the offenses in this game?
"No."

[Inaudible question about Rivera's post-game comments]
"He told us a lot of things."

Anything in particular that was memorable?
"Nope."

Obviously you're disappointed ... on the biggest stage it's difficult, I know...
[nods head]

Did you see anything that you didn't expect tonight?
"They just played better than us. I don't know what you want me to say. They made more plays than us, and that's what it comes down to. We had our opportunities. It wasn't nothing special that they did. We dropped balls, we turned the ball over, gave up sacks, threw errant passes. That's it. They scored more points than us."

Can you put into words the disappointment you feel right now?
"We lost."

Did Denver change anything defensively to take away your running lanes?
"No."

I know you're disappointed not just for yourself, but for your teammates. It's got to be real tough...
[shakes head] "I'm done man."

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say him not going for that fumble was one of pussiest plays I've ever seen in a football game. It's one thing to not go for it. It's completely on another level to make an attempt and bail on it. First words out of my mouth was "what a little bitch". He should never live that down. Ever. Sure, Carolina likely would have lost anyway but he literally quit on his team.

THIS THIS THIS.

Why isn't there any thread talking about this? Dude quit on his team.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a saying at Alabama: Make his ass quit.

Denver made Cam's ass quit. Nice job.