• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a great young QB. And at only 26, he'll only get better and more mature. No big deal.
They said this about RGIII as well. He's an athletically gifted freak. Too bad he possess such a fragile mind. I honestly think his career could go either way because of it. Only time will tell? If they start off bad next season the media will have a field day. Opposing players will be all over him. Doubt will creep into his teammates minds. Then we'll see the real Cam. Does he mature or fold up like a chair?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy with 86 starts under his belt is no longer a "young QB".

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy with 86 starts under his belt is no longer a "young QB".
That's a good point. I don't think he struggles with defenses much? It will be interesting to see what he does this year with Kelvin Benjamin back and any off season moves? Young only refers to his immaturity.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the liked-Cam-more-before-his-pussy-move-to-not-dive-into-the-pile-to-recover-fumble camp. Also, his behavior in the pressers are infantile at best.
You gotta roll with it Cam and be gracious for the media hounds.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the liked-Cam-more-before-his-pussy-move-to-not-dive-into-the-pile-to-recover-fumble camp. Also, his behavior in the pressers are infantile at best.
You gotta roll with it Cam and be gracious for the media hounds.

It actually seem like more people were bothered by his decision/reason not to attempt to get the fumble more than they were bothered by Cam post game press conference.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually seem like more people were bothered by his decision/reason not to attempt to get the fumble more than they were bothered by Cam post game press conference.
Agree completely. Never seen a QB do that before in the big game, especially one as strong physically as Cam.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that is funny. Would not put other Panther players in the Hello Kitty camp, they were very good, especially the D, and behaved accordingly in the media interviews, including the Coach.
Agree but mostly regarding the D.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point. I don't think he struggles with defenses much? It will be interesting to see what he does this year with Kelvin Benjamin back and any off season moves? Young only refers to his immaturity.
Don't forget the Panthers have a tough schedule this coming year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the Panthers have a tough schedule this coming year.
Yep. I mentioned in previous posts that a bad start, which could happen against the tougher schedule could really throw him off the tracks with that fragile ego.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I mentioned in previous posts that a bad start, which could happen against the tougher schedule could really throw him off the tracks with that fragile ego.

This I could see in reality. Will be interesting to see how he responds to adversity in the future.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said this about RGIII as well. He's an athletically gifted freak. Too bad he possess such a fragile mind. I honestly think his career could go either way because of it. Only time will tell? If they start off bad next season the media will have a field day. Opposing players will be all over him. Doubt will creep into his teammates minds. Then we'll see the real Cam. Does he mature or fold up like a chair?

The guy has been playing football all his life, he's figured things out by now.

I saw a guy who refused to rat out his teammates and they know it. He never...."well if I'd had some blocking" or "I can't catch it too".

By this time next season I expect to see something totally different

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy has been playing football all his life, he's figured things out by now.

I saw a guy who refused to rat out his teammates and they know it. He never...."well if I'd had some blocking" or "I can't catch it too".

By this time next season I expect to see something totally different
Did you watch his post game commentary? He most certainley did throw his teammates under the bus. Took almost zero responsibility for his piss poor performance and to make matters worse, he gave zero respect to Denver. He's a little bitch.

Brutal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch his post game commentary? He most certainley did throw his teammates under the bus. Took almost zero responsibility for his piss poor performance and to make matters worse, he gave zero respect to Denver. He's a little bitch.

Yes I did and I didn't see him call anyone out. What did he say?

Nobody who has won as many games as he has since the latter part of 2014 is ....a little bitch...ok?

We saw a young gy in a situation he's never been in before and he blew it. He'll learn from the experience.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did and I didn't see him call anyone out. What did he say?

Nobody who has won as many games as he has since the latter part of 2014 is ....a little bitch...ok?

We saw a young gy in a situation he's never been in before and he blew it. He'll learn from the experience.
You mean besides him saying his team didn't block or his guys were dropping too many passess...I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea.
Not sure how you equate winning games to being a bitch or not? He's a big bitch. All smiles and taking selfies before games are over... tell teams if they don't like his showboating to stop him... Then when he's stopped he pouts like a 12 year old. Calls his team out. Disrepects his opponent... yeah me and many many others consider him a BITCH.

Stop making excuses for him. There were 49 other QBs that lost a SB. Many who were in that situation for the first time, yet I've never seen anyoe of the pout, disrespect his team and the opponent and walk away from a presser because he couldn't handle 3 minutes. 3 minutes he's a BITCH.
Let me gues you're about 20 years old and have a room full of participation awards?