• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so then what was your point. Why bring up Manning not receiving as much flack for a perceived SB snub and how much worse Cam is getting beat up by the media?

BTW, he's also getting torn apart by most current and former players OF EVERY COLOR. He literally has almost no allies on this.

You're bringing up color. I'm not. Its been 2 days now. I have yet to mention this being a color issue. Stop with your garbage

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is people (with a black agenda) are going to dig for every white player that snubbed the media or opposing team after a game and see if the reaction is any worse for Cam. It's what they do. They will entirely disregard the other circumstances around it of course.

I mean show us any interview before that game where Manning is telling the Saints to basically stop him if they want him to shut up. Give us something more than he walked off without a handshake because Cam was already not viewed well by most of the general football fans. This was added onto it.

If he was beloved and respected and did the same thing the reaction would have been much more muted.

You reap what you sow. If you want to run around and tell people you are going to act the way you want and stop me if you don't want me to act that way, then man up and say yeah, you got me. Instead he acts like a cocky arrogant fuck and then is the poorest sport ever when things don't go his way. More, he actually checked out on his team on the field and on the sideline.

He's an embarrassment to the league and his team.

^^^This

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Whenever anyone shows poor sportsmanship they called out on it, but for some reason when you call out a black qb you're a racist. Sure, tons of black columnists and ex players are saying the same thing about Cam and his actions but those comments get ignored.

Cam reacting poorly has actually helped Peyton in this case. The first thing Peyton did after winning was run over to hug Papa John which I found ridiculous. And then in his interview after the game he mentioned having a Bud. He happens to own a couple of Bud distributors. It's been brought up on NY sports radio as far as "Why does everything need to have a dollar sign" for Peyton but Cam being a baby took all the heat off him.
Worse, if Cam wasn't such a fucking tool the story line would have been more about the historically bad QB stats for a winning SB team and how much of an exit Manning's last game was more of a thud.

This took ALL of the light off of how bad the QB play was and how no team has won the SB going 1-13 on third downs.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. They went from 4 to 7. I wouldn't lie...
Lol not saying you were lying....but its 3 more fumbles on a team that used a lot of reserve players.

3 lol.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're bringing up color. I'm not. Its been 2 days now. I have yet to mention this being a color issue. Stop with your garbage
Want me to go back to the threads before the game where YOU were talking about color as an issue?

Because that leaves the room to infer your intentions afterward.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol not saying you were lying....but its 3 more fumbles on a team that used a lot of reserve players.

3 lol.

You missed some of my posts. Just playing around with you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want me to go back to the threads before the game where YOU were talking about color as an issue?

Because that leaves the room to infer your intentions afterward.

When did i mention color being an issue with the way Cam was treated by the media and etc after walking out of his post game press conference on Sunday?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the counter argument 'well _____ did this' laughable as a defense of a persons actions.

No matter what arena in life one is addressing, behaving like a professional is the standard for respect.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse, if Cam wasn't such a fucking tool the story line would have been more about the historically bad QB stats for a winning SB team and how much of an exit Manning's last game was more of a thud.

This took ALL of the light off of how bad the QB play was and how no team has won the SB going 1-13 on third downs.

Good point, that was the worst display of quarterbacking since Big Ben's first superbowl. I would have liked to see Vonn's play spoken about rather than this crap. The guy was insane in the championship game and the superbowl

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did i mention color being an issue with the way Cam was treated by the media and etc after walking out of his post game press conference on Sunday?
Do I need to type slower?

You did talk about his treatment in reference to color BEFORE THE GAME in the week(s) leading into it.

It's fair then to infer why you bring up things about white players after. You are free to deny it if you wish.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I need to type slower?

You did talk about his treatment in reference to color BEFORE THE GAME in the week(s) leading into it.

It's fair then to infer why you bring up things about white players after. You are free to deny it if you wish.

That is absolutely irrelevant to this thread. 2 different topics. You don't need to type slow but what you fucking need to do is stay on topic of this thread

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably bc the way Cam carries himself and celebrates after every first down...yah that's probably why he took more shit than Peyton
The reason I didn't mention that is because @bksballer89 was trying to make this a race thing in a passively aggressive way, hence why he couldn't respond to my post.