• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh so your saying black woman are way too loose for you, and Asian is your size:suds:

I see what you are doing here and I don't like it one bit.

I just prefer quiet and subservient to loud and aggressive. I'm also not a talker in bed and black women love that shit.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q is trying to match his boy Tgann on seeing how mwny dislikes and bs icons he can get. Similar to Cam he's an attention whore with an inferiority complex.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q's biggest problem is that he is 100% certain of his views and nothing will change his mind.

He's had a chubby for Newton since he was at Auburn. He also had a chub for Vince Young so there's that.
he must be in to that chocolate groove

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing he lost yesterday or his head wouldn't have fit in the stadium anymore. Honestly, Cam Newton is Cam Newton's biggest fan. If he won a SB his showboating would have taken on epic proportions. The loss yesterday (and the way he lost) ought to bring his feet back down to earth for a little while.
The Hoodie effect turned me off. However the hood was huge so his head would fit. Another millionaire punk!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady didn't win the MVP and the Broncos won the Super Bowl. All that needs to be said. Have a great day. Peace.

Lol at Malibu. His team won the fucking Superbowl just yesterday and it's still about Tom Brady to him.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm married. I would also have asian women #1 on my list, but's just how I roll...

Rock Hudson was married too. I see the similarities.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peyton Manning: Why Poor Sportsmanship Could Prove Costly to His Legacy

Manning beats an unhappy, hasty retreat | Fox News

Peyton Manning storms off Super Bowl field. Is he a poor sport?

Peyton Manning refuses to shake Saints' hands

Manning, Wayne skipped post-game handshakes

Peyton Manning storms off Super Bowl field. Is he a poor sport?

Peyton Manning and the Super Bowl

Wasn't nearly as big a deal as what Cam has dealt with, but was talked about. I may have caught more shit, as Tennessee fan living in South Carolina at the time, but it didn't go as unmentioned as that article would like you to believe. Thing was, as a Titan's fan, I pulled against Manning all year unless the Colts were in the Playoffs and the Titans weren't.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mvp should be wade philips.
Totally agree. Wade had a hell of a defensive game plan for the Panthers. To bad a coach can't the the MVP award, but Miller deserved it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love listening to the apologists defending Clam Newton. So far It's the guys who lost SBs it started last night with Marshall Faulk making excuses and showing his disgust because Dieon and Irving were calling Cam out.
Today you have Sperm Edwards making excuses.
It's disgusting.
The apologist claiming it's right after the loss, hexs always been a winner, he's different, not all players are the same, he didn't say anything he'd regret...
How about there have been 49 other QBs who figured out how to act.
Cam is a true POS. Giving all those balls away to kids isn't going to change how the majority of fans feel about this unprofessional jack ass.

Who in the hell are those loudmouth showboats to be calling out anyone?

They both need to stfu when it comes to criticizing players for their actions.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Good luck with osweiler. Enjoy your parade. Ive been to 9 here (sox, pats, bruins and celtics) since i turned 25. Theyre fun. Last time denver won, cell phones were for the wealthy.
Lap it up.

Still stings a little bit. We Fucking had it in the bag. A win is all we needed.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came Across this on FB.

Cam Newton didn't play well in Carolina's Super Bowl 50 loss to the Denver Broncos, so it wasn't a surprise when he offered one-word answers to the media before getting up and walking off early.

Most figured it was just Newton in a bad mood.

But now we know the real reason why Cam bailed: He heard Denver's Chris Harris explain close by that their gameplan was to make Carolina prove it could throw the football (which obviously the Panthers did not do well on Sunday).

Here's what Harris said: "Load the box, force y'all to throw the ball. Can you throw the football? That was the gameplan."

Listen to the background in this video