• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say him not going for that fumble was one of pussiest plays I've ever seen in a football game. It's one thing to not go for it. It's completely on another level to make an attempt and bail on it. First words out of my mouth was "what a little bitch". He should never live that down. Ever. Sure, Carolina likely would have lost anyway but he literally quit on his team.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the unfair criticism I was talking about. Crayon is hard to read. If he couldn't read it written in a number two pencil or in a ballpoint pen then I would criticize. Crayons are not as a good tool for clear writing.

:dhd:

Good stuff :thumb:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Rock Strongo You were right, and I was wrong about Cam. I cannot defend him anymore. What he has done tonight proves everything you've said about him. And everyone else is right about his attitude too. I do not stand by anything he did tonight. Pathetic showing. Worst big game performance ever. What a way to go out like a pussy.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say him not going for that fumble was one of pussiest plays I've ever seen in a football game. It's one thing to not go for it. It's completely on another level to make an attempt and bail on it. First words out of my mouth was "what a little bitch". He should never live that down. Ever. Sure, Carolina likely would have lost anyway but he literally quit on his team.

I was pissed when that happened. I couldn't believe it. Never seen a player quit like that in a SB.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loves seeing the cocky fail.

Scam is a professional bitch.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the other Carolina players are hurting, but they are being professional and congratulating Denver and answering tough questions. That is how professionals behave. They face the tough parts of life.

Cam's interview was him sulking in a hoody and almost refusing to cooperate.

Cam gave no credit to anyone.
In fact he said "Denver was nothing special." which is such a douchebag comment.

Cam took no personal responsibility....he blamed his receivers and his coaches playcalling.

Then he walked off without answering any more questions in mid-interview.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the other Carolina players are hurting, but they are being professional and congratulating Denver and answering tough questions. That is how professionals behave. They face the tough parts of life.

Cam's interview was him sulking in a hoody and almost refusing to cooperate.

Cam gave no credit to anyone.
In fact he said "Denver was nothing special." which is such a douchebag comment.

Cam took no personal responsibility....he blamed his receivers and his coaches playcalling.

Then he walked off without answering any more questions in mid-interview.

Worst post-game SB interview ever. Easily.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Leaf was more professional than that. Lol.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure Newton wants to be considered as one of the league's elite QBs, but he's gonna have to learn how to handle defeats professionally before anyone outside of the Carolina fan-base takes him that seriously.

Reactions: GNG

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Juicer Newton. Even a little dab of humility would do him no good. He looked like he was high on downers all night.
He should go back to stealing laptops.... Err.

He sucks at that too.