• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton is a pussy.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're saying the two interviews are the same? Clearly alcohol is not mixing well with your meds.

I had a lot of respect for Wilson after that interview and absolutely ZERO for Newton after his. If you wish to make it a race thing because Newton acted like a whining child then by all means, whatever lets you sleep at night.

They were similar.

You wanna bitch about 1 extra minute of air time, whatever.

You wanna try and bend and twist cams words. go head.

just don't pretend it's reality.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam would rather avoid injury knowing he was going to lose than put his body on the line in the SB. That tells you all you need to know about his character right there.
It's not bad enough he's lost ALL respect with the fans. That little bitch move is going to cause him to lose respect with his teammates. Couldn't have happened to a nicer punk.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam blamed everyone else, took no responsibility, and even said that Denver wasn't that good. The real irony here is that the Carolina defense held Denver to only 194 yards!!! It was defense like that which got Carolina to the Superbowl. All Cam had to do is not completely shit the bed and he would have won.

Cam got to pad his stats all season long with the NFL's easiest schedule and his ego grew to unsustainable levels. I sincerely doubt that he can psychologically come back from that loss.

you might wanna actually see what was said. Because none of what you claimed is actually true.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and like the gullible sap you've been known to be...you believed it???

hahahahaha

you're so precious.
Where did i say that? Verbatim link please. Oh, i didn't. Thats right. I DID say 'conversation' which...you know...is kinda what i said n stuff.
Precious...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were similar.

You wanna bitch about 1 extra minute of air time, whatever.

You wanna try and bend and twist cams words. go head.

just don't pretend it's reality.

Or else!!!!
73279-goat-turns-head-slowly-gif-Img-QXTg.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the best thing was the look on Eli face when Peyton won. He did not look happy.

This. I was shocked. It looked like he was going to cry.

"but, but, I was supposed to be the one with two rings. . ."

Funny shiot. If I was Payton and I saw that clip, lil' bro would have some explaining to do or I'd give him a fucking swirly.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might wanna actually see what was said. Because none of what you claimed is actually true.
You must have been watching full house.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the best thing was the look on Eli face when Peyton won. He did not look happy.

I just hope he retires. That was ugly win for him. He finally got a D to back him up.

Ugly win or pretty win, it really doesn't matter. Eli in both his wins had receivers make unbelievable catches, things happen. I agree, Peyton needs to retire and his defense was awesome.

As far as Eli, that was pretty funny but I think it was bc the game wasn't over and he wasn't going to get excited yet. If you look back at the last SB Eli won, before the game was over Peyton had the same look on his face.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was going to ask if I could have the spare key.

I have really, really soft hands.
And he has a really really loose anus. Come on in, waters fine.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly win or pretty win, it really doesn't matter. Eli in both his wins had receivers make unbelievable catches, things happen. I agree, Peyton needs to retire and his defense was awesome.

As far as Eli, that was pretty funny but I think it was bc the game wasn't over and he wasn't going to get excited yet. If you look back at the last SB Eli won, before the game was over Peyton had the same look on his face.
It was a ugly win for Him. he looked done. I felt like that 1st drive was his last one. He had nothing left. The D played great.