• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CAL vs ASU

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Herb/Jahii do nothing the last few minutes of the game with a lead, lose the lead, then get bailed out on a 3 that sent ASU into OT with new life...while Cal had none left.

Jahii is thinking about his shot bad this year. Thats why im saying that was a huge confident boost for him. He has been so bad at the line recently that 12-16 is good! Even though he almost choked away the game..........

We know this Jahii can shoot at this level when hes in the zone. Huge confidence booster even though they were gimme free throws but that 3 was huge..

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I even turned this shit on! There's a reason no one cares about BB in Tempe. Awful. Call me what you want. I don't support ASU basketball until we get a coaching change.. I'm out for the season

bye than WhoDat. We fucking won! I thought it was good that Herb took Jahii out after regulation. (save fouls) and put him back in later. Most people would have thought that stupid. Not me.

You are giving all ASU bb fans a bad reputation with that comment FYI

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still cant get to Gillings head 1/6 today............. He got yanked from starting lineup he was mad he had something to prove.... Hes gotta play with an edge. Its just to much thinking with him what happened to the Gilling that could hit 7/8 from 3 vs Uofa? Take away some minutes we need him to get an edge........

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But now with Bo we dont have to rely on just one of them. Gilling needs to bounce back to prove to me hes consistent.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also it seemed like we got up the floor better today that was probably because we had better defensive rebounding......

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bye than WhoDat. We fucking won! I thought it was good that Herb took Jahii out after regulation. (save fouls) and put him back in later. Most people would have thought that stupid. Not me.

You are giving all ASU bb fans a bad reputation with that comment FYI

I have a lot of respect for you and Jahii. The true definition of die hard fanatics. By now you know my position, I prefer my dollar doesn't go to something that I don't agree with, it's as simple as that. I was the same exact way with DE and actually wrote a letter showing my displeasure and said I would no longer be a consumer until a change was made. Look what happened.. Was that because of me we got CTG? Hell no! But it was because the university saw that it would be lucrative to make a change. This world revolves around money whether you like it or not. Because I have a ton of respect for you guys I will keep my position private on this matter moving forward. But please know, at the end of the day we want the same exact thing. A competitive team that makes this University proud.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a lot of respect for you and Jahii. The true definition of die hard fanatics. By now you know my position, I prefer my dollar doesn't go to something that I don't agree with, it's as simple as that. I was the same exact way with DE and actually wrote a letter showing my displeasure and said I would no longer be a consumer until a change was made. Look what happened.. Was that because of me we got CTG? Hell no! But it was because the university saw that it would be lucrative to make a change. This world revolves around money whether you like it or not. Because I have a ton of respect for you guys I will keep my position private on this matter moving forward. But please know, at the end of the day we want the same exact thing. A competitive team that makes this University proud.

Excellent bounce back, recovery Whodat. I love ya Man!
I remember when you wrote that letter. Do you remember when I left a voicemail to Lisa Loves office? I rubber hosed her ass. :laugh3:I know you are ASU faithful WhoDat. I think we need to fire Herb too. 8-9 years and here we sit still waiting.....

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bachinsky is so uncoordinated. I really don't understand how he does what he does.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bachinsky is so uncoordinated. I really don't understand how he does what he does.

HE'S 7 FOOT FUCKING TWO! WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU EXPECT? NO MATTER HOW HIS FOOTWORK IS HE STILL ALTER'S THE OPPOSING PLAYERS GAME/SHOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE'S 7 FOOT FUCKING TWO! WHAT ELESE WOULD YOU EXPECT?

In today's game there was a play on the baseline and he literally stepped 2 feet out of bounds when he had the ball and didn't notice.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In today's game there was a play on the baseline and he literally stepped 2 feet out of bounds when he had the ball and didn't notice.

Yea! So? His footwork has gotten way better vs years past.
I saw that. Big fucking deal. One play dude.