• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Butch Davis to be fired today???

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering why this happened now? Something must have finally surfaced. 216 phone records?

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Good for the University of North Carolina. It took them awhile, but they've managed to save a little bit of dignity.

Seems like an extremely random time though, especially just after the ACC Media Kickoff. It makes me wonder if the university or NCAA found something even worse than the formal allegations.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to lose now....Austin, Little and others should go ahead and "spill the beans" and finish UNC off!!!!

:ss:

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
schadjoe Joe Schad
Davis was said to be "shocked"
19 minutes ago

schadjoe Joe Schad
Told there were not necessarily new or significant findings against Davis, who appeared safe after NCAA report
25 minutes ago

schadjoe Joe Schad
UNC chancellor made the call on Davis' termination based in large part on academic misconduct findings
26 minutes ago

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I'm a little concerned about that, too. Foster, Stinespring, and O'Cain could be possibilities.

Leach, Tressel, and Urban M. might also be possibilities.

Leach, maybe...with the boat they are in, no way they look at Tressel...with the OSU opening, i dont think Meyer is much of a chance either

let 'em have stinespring.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone wants a good laugh, here you go:

Scout.com: Coach Butch Davis 'Preciation Thread

my favorite post on there so far:

"Maybe if our pansy *** PTB had backed him like Auburn did, and the NCAA never came to Chapel Hill, none of this ever happens and we're coming off a ACC title and BCS game. Instead we're lead by 2 incompetent idiot wusses that made the decisions they did, totally screwing the program over. Butch didn't do anything wrong outside of Blake. Other than that, he did things and had players that go on everywhere. NCAA, Thorpe and Baddour are on a total high horse about themselves and UNC and need to be fired asap for the pathetic way they handled this"

LMAO

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my favorite post on there so far:

"Maybe if our pansy *** PTB had backed him like Auburn did, and the NCAA never came to Chapel Hill, none of this ever happens and we're coming off a ACC title and BCS game. Instead we're lead by 2 incompetent idiot wusses that made the decisions they did, totally screwing the program over. Butch didn't do anything wrong outside of Blake. Other than that, he did things and had players that go on everywhere. NCAA, Thorpe and Baddour are on a total high horse about themselves and UNC and need to be fired asap for the pathetic way they handled this"

LMAO

Head-in-Sand1.png

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD Baddour stepping down as well at UNC

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those of you who dont frequent the mainboard, i'm reposting this here....i found video of the reactions from recruits' parents after learning the news about butch getting the axe

[YOUTUBE]HX0fIi3H-es[/YOUTUBE]

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those of you who dont frequent the mainboard, i'm reposting this here....i found video of the reactions from recruits' parents after learning the news about butch getting the axe

[YOUTUBE]HX0fIi3H-es[/YOUTUBE]

Priceless. LOL