• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buffalo @ San Francisco GDT

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are at +81 point differential so far this season. The highest in the league.

Also second in points allowed per game. Huston has not played yet and they are number 1. But playing against the Jets they will most likely remain that way,

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners are at +81 point differential so far this season. The highest in the league.

Also second in points allowed per game. Huston has not played yet and they are number 1. But playing against the Jets they will most likely remain that way,

Wait a second you didn't hear? Tebow will get more playing time now.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a good D though. Peterson, Rudolph, and Harvin are some great toys to have on offense as well.

It was more a joke about their history of starting very well, only to miss the playoffs (didn't that happen twice in the 2000s? Or only the 1 time under Tice?), coupled with a little begrudging that they beat us this year.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Defense really stepped up today and the passing game!! Must get ready for the big bad Giants coming to town next!! Go 49ers!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pissed I benched him for flacco!! smh

Ugh and I replaced Alex Smith in my starting lineup with Vick right before the games started this morning.

I went with Alex last week with Vick playing the Giants and it did not workout for me. This week I again though Smith had the better matchup but decided to not over think it again like last week and go with the more consistent point scorer. *sigh*

You all know why Smith is going off today? The FFB team im going against has him as his starting QB.

So is my brother. AND he's a Packers fan. He had to sit with me as the 49ers beat up on them in week one, we watched the MNF debacle together, they lost in a heartbreaker today, and now this for him. He has the worst things happen to him in fantasy football that I've ever seen. Some VERY weird things. Too many to name them all.

That's just kharma.

NEVER DOUBT ALEX SMITH AGAIN!!! Just kidding. (That was a radio call after Catch III for anyone who didn't know.)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I jinxed Aldon Smith :( No sack record.

Tough to get sacks against an O that throws the ball in a hurry. Fitz is probably amongst the least sacked QBs in the league over the last few seasons. All those WRs, hike the ball, and boom throw it. Not much you can do except cover. Which we did very well. This reminded me of Stanford vs Arizona. Stanford couldn't cover anyone or get to the QB fast enough. The ball was getting lasered in a heartbeat.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the completely underwhelming performance in the 1st quarter I'm amazed the 49ers were able to put up 600 yards of offense. Over 300 yards rushing?? You gotta be kidding me! Who does that?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the completely underwhelming performance in the 1st quarter I'm amazed the 49ers were able to put up 600 yards of offense. Over 300 yards rushing?? You gotta be kidding me! Who does that?

That struck me as funny - I agree. Perhaps a better question is, "who allows that"???

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we do