• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills @ Seattle Seahawks

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... what is this defending?

Are you telling me to block that ball, diving at it (almost landing on it) is not the better way to block it?

Dirty Sherman is outed in this pic.

It's like you just erase all the discussions we had already today, and just go back to your original thought.

Hey, if venting helps, go nuts. It took me a while to get over '05 too.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still a dirty prick, as evident on the last play of the game.

Ah, I get it, we're back to being faux outraged over that play again.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me 1000 blocked kicks.

900 of them will be the defender diving at the ball,

Because usually the ball is in the air. This ball was on the ground so Sherman reached around the holder's right side to dislodge it. These are facts backed up by images and video.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called effort, people, not dirty play. And in the case of the last play of the game it's also called being more aware than your opponent of what's happening on the field.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called effort, people, not dirty play. And in the case of the last play of the game it's also called being more aware than your opponent of what's happening on the field.

That was more excessive then just a push off.

Cmon Sonny your better than that

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like you just erase all the discussions we had already today, and just go back to your original thought.

Hey, if venting helps, go nuts. It took me a while to get over '05 too.

I seriously don't get what you're talking about.

From the moment I came into this thread, I have said FOUR THINGS.

1. The Refs got multiple calls wrong, and three in a row that are not judgement calls, they are rules of the game. Unabated. Unnecessary Roughness. Delay of Game.

2. The Refs did not cost the Bills the game. We had 1st and goal to win it and we didn't.

3. I hate taunting penalties. It's all how the ref interprets it, i.e. Woods gets one staring down a defender while signaling a first down (when the defender swatted the ball), Sherman doesn't while getting in Rex's face after his interception. These types of judgement calls should not be part of the game.

4. Sherman is a dirty player. Not dirty like Gilmore is dirty. Gilmore tries to get away with holds all the time, he's a dirty little prick. Sherman is dirty like he'll blindside a player not looking and not involved in the play because it's "legal"... except it's only legal if the referee doesn't interpret it illegal. Judgement.

So, you show me where I swayed from that in any posts.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The receiver should have been more aware of what was happening if he didn't want to get jacked up. It's completely within the rules once the QB left the pocket. The game was on the line man, was Sherman supposed to ease up and give the guy a shot at a game winner?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And this is full contact football.

Sherman took that guy out of the play legally and didn't hit him in the head or take out his knees. Nothing about that play was dirty. It was simply playing football better than your opponent.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The receiver should have been more aware of what was happening if he didn't want to get jacked up. It's completely within the rules once the QB left the pocket. The game was on the line man, was Sherman supposed to ease up and give the guy a shot at a game winner?

Honestly no but....

There are push offs and there is tackling someone

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously don't get what you're talking about.

From the moment I came into this thread, I have said FOUR THINGS.

1. The Refs got multiple calls wrong, and three in a row that are not judgement calls, they are rules of the game. Unabated. Unnecessary Roughness. Delay of Game.

2. The Refs did not cost the Bills the game. We had 1st and goal to win it and we didn't.

3. I hate taunting penalties. It's all how the ref interprets it, i.e. Woods gets one staring down a defender while signaling a first down (when the defender swatted the ball), Sherman doesn't while getting in Rex's face after his interception. These types of judgement calls should not be part of the game.

4. Sherman is a dirty player. Not dirty like Gilmore is dirty. Gilmore tries to get away with holds all the time, he's a dirty little prick. Sherman is dirty like he'll blindside a player not looking and not involved in the play because it's "legal"... except it's only legal if the referee doesn't interpret it illegal. Judgement.

So, you show me where I swayed from that in any posts.

My bad, I thought you were talking about the FG try with the 'dirty' brush.

'In Rex's face.' heh. You're gilding the lilly now.

We get it, you don't like Sherman. Fair enough. There's times I don't like him either, although I am glad he plays for my team.

He's not a dirty player though. Never has been. Doesn't have that rep with other players. Tackles hard, but doesn't tackle dirty.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly no but....

Ok, and neither of those things happened...

He put his shoulder into the receiver's chest and knocked him to the ground. Should he have offered him a tissue and and a blanket afterward?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is full contact football.

Sherman took that guy out of the play legally and didn't hit him in the head or take out his knees. Nothing about that play was dirty. It was simply playing football better than your opponent.

Again there are push offs and then there are tackling someone. Which one did it look like

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly no but....

Except he didn't tackle him, he pushed him violently square in the chest, and knocked him on his ass.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly no but....

The only reason it looked so bad was because the receiver was on his heels. I'm sure the Buffalo coaches are watching that today and blaming him getting layed out due to his poor technique and awareness.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, and neither of those things happened...

He put his shoulder into the receiver's chest and knocked him to the ground. Should he have offered him a tissue and and a blanket afterward?

I have seen tackling made that way b4