• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bud Light (piss water) giving away beer glasses that light up for every Pats TD in 2017

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You light up my beer: Pats glass goes high-tech

The brand is also set to debut the interactive Bud Light Touchdown Glass, which will be distributed to fans in attendance at Gillette Stadium prior to kick-off. The innovative glasses will light-up blue for every Patriots scoring play. In addition to the in-game moment and as a nod to the Patriots 28-3 comeback in Super Bowl LI, fans can get in on the fun by purchasing one of 28,300 Bud Light Touchdown Glasses available for sale at BudLight.com/touchdown. Fans can connect their glass at home to the Bud Light Touchdown Glass mobile app and it will light up all season long whenever their their favorite team scores a touchdown. The Bud Light Touchdown Glass is manufactured by BuzzConnect with data powered by STATS LLC.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans in attendance will also have the opportunity to participate in a once-in-a-lifetime ceremonial toast as their illuminated Bud Light Touchdown Glasses will shine in Patriot's blue when the Super Bowl LI banner is unveiled in the stadium for the first time.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been doing this for hockey for a while now. Not surprised they want to figure out a way to get into the much bigger NFL market with their little light gimmick.

Gallery_RedLight_1.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Bud Light. Doesn't really taste like anything and I'm cool with that . When I drink it's for the sole purpose of getting drunk . I've never understood the 2 or 3 beers after work crowd. Most beer tastes like shit especially the "higher end" stuff . Don't feel like paying 18 bucks for 3 beers that taste like a dirty coffee filter . Shitty , no taste , cheap domestic is good by me .

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Bud Light. Doesn't really taste like anything and I'm cool with that . When I drink it's for the sole purpose of getting drunk . I've never understood the 2 or 3 beers after work crowd. Most beer tastes like shit especially the "higher end" stuff . Don't feel like paying 18 bucks for 3 beers that taste like a dirty coffee filter . Shitty , no taste , cheap domestic is good by me .

I don't get that. If you only want to get drunk, why choose a beer that is poorly suited to that purpose?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get that. If you only want to get drunk, why choose a beer that is poorly suited to that purpose?
Because I can drink 4 of them for the same price as 1 higher end beer and I can handle the non taste better than the shit taste. My 2 best friends are beer snobs so we have this debate all the time and I've tried their route. I drink crazy fast so I usually end up black out wasted on the higher proof shit because I'll drink 10 of them by time it starts to hit me . Then I've got a 100 dollar tab and don't remember shit about the night. With donestics I can have a 40 dollar tab, a nice buzz and have a rocking good night . Lol

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I can drink 4 of them for the same price as 1 higher end beer and I can handle the non taste better than the shit taste. My 2 best friends are beer snobs so we have this debate all the time and I've tried their route. I drink crazy fast so I usually end up black out wasted on the higher proof shit because I'll drink 10 of them by time it starts to hit me . Then I've got a 100 dollar tab and don't remember shit about the night. With donestics I can have a 40 dollar tab, a nice buzz and have a rocking good night . Lol

girl_drink_drunk.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natty Light Thanks you for your support
1340074356_bartles-and-jaymes.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be that guy, but does anyone else notice a deeper more troubling issue at work here?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be that guy, but does anyone else notice a deeper more troubling issue at work here?
I don't drink much. Never really have but when I do it's to get wasted. There's literally zero point imo to drink just recreationally . In my profession there's always coworkers going for one or two after work . No thanks. Pointless . Once every 3 months or so I'll get the job done .

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't drink much. Never really have but when I do it's to get wasted. There's literally zero point imo to drink just recreationally . In my profession there's always coworkers going for one or two after work . No thanks. Pointless . Once every 3 months or so I'll get the job done .
It saddens me to hear about a man drinking shitty beer. Why don't you do some meth?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drink crazy fast so I usually end up black out wasted

I've only done that once. Was at an Umphrey's McGee concert and my sister kept handing me rum and cokes and I just kept downing them as fast as I could so I didn't have to taste them. I hate alcohol.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Natty was the beverage of choice when it was late and I have $5 to my name

ugg... lol, feel bad for you.

In college 75 cent pint night of Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!

beer_734.jpg

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It saddens me to hear about a man drinking shitty beer. Why don't you do some meth?
All beer is shitty imo. I have drank for 25 years and have yet to find one I prefer over the taste of juice /water/soda. Since they all taste like horseshit I'm going to drink the one that tastes the most like nothing . Usually that's a domestic. I don't begrudge those who like the taste of beer. I don't get it but to each their own

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All beer is shitty imo. I have drank for 25 years and have yet to find one I prefer over the taste of juice /water/soda. Since they all taste like horseshit I'm going to drink the one that tastes the most like nothing . Usually that's a domestic. I don't begrudge those who like the taste of beer. I don't get it but to each their own

:agree:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only done that once. Was at an Umphrey's McGee concert and my sister kept handing me rum and cokes and I just kept downing them as fast as I could so I didn't have to taste them. I hate alcohol.
I was at our local ale House a few years back. My buddy runs the place and he was on my case for ordering a Coors light so he brought me a Blonde Fatale and says it was good . I drank it, it was ok. Had 8 25 oz mugs in like 90 minutes. Last thing I remember was making out with one if my buddies friends , smoking hot chick. Messaged her the next day and she ripped me a new one. Apparently we had gone to a different bar and she couldn't hibd me . Came outside to see me having sex with a different girl in the alley behind the bar lol. It was only then my buddy told me that Blondes were like 10% alcohol content . Never again