• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BTW: Thank You Spartans!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 out of the last 3 against Ohio State :yahoo:

Yeah I know the history and it won't be long til we are competing for third with PSU in the division. Let me have my day.

Nah, I think the battle for the East will be OSU and MSU for a while. If PSU gets their bowl ban lifted (which I expect) I think they will be up there too (already received relief on the schollie front). That leaves the other 4 teams in the east to duke it out in mediocrity.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think the battle for the East will be OSU and MSU for a while. If PSU gets their bowl ban lifted (which I expect) I think they will be up there too (already received relief on the schollie front). That leaves the other 4 teams in the east to duke it out in mediocrity.

I am not foolish enough to believe that this run against Michigan is going to last too much longer. It is only a matter of time til they can find a competent coach who can do something with their highly rated classes. Just hasn't been one there for 6 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until the B1G starts winning quality OOC games and having winning bowls records it's like arguing who has the nicest trailer in the park. And no MAC teams or poor Pac 12 teams don't count.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not foolish enough to believe that this run against Michigan is going to last too much longer. It is only a matter of time til they can find a competent coach who can do something with their highly rated classes. Just hasn't been one there for 6 years.

Brandon will not admit he made a mistake with Hoke until he is forced to do so. Another 7-5/8-4 season or two may do it, especially if he keeps losing to tOSU and MSU. If that happens, it will be hard to hold of the angry hordes of alumni and walvarines.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon will not admit he made a mistake with Hoke until he is forced to do so. Another 7-5/8-4 season or two may do it, especially if he keeps losing to tOSU and MSU. If that happens, it will be hard to hold of the angry hordes of alumni and walvarines.

Fart Pants can stay at TTUN for as long as he wants.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, Auburn fans should really be thanking Ohio State for digging themselves such a big hole early in the game. Michigan State took full advantage of all of the mistakes, but Ohio State really put themselves in an early hole with some bone headed play. Michigan State came out loose and with nothing to lose.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TERRIFIC ROSE IS A COMIN...IF YA LIKE DEFENSE THAT IS.

Don't think State will have an answer for Gaffney tho...NOBODY in the PAC did all year long.

Wallace if ya like defense than you want Asu vs Michigan State for the grand daddy of em all! Lmfao!!!!!!!!

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder when the Michigan fans are going to start their annual denial of Michigan State's continued success by using the 'R' word------regress.

Every year, the Wolverine fans love to say-----"Wait til next season Spartan fans, your team is losing so-and-so to graduation or the NFL, and your team will surely regress". Yet the Spartans continue to re-load, and plug in new players who are successfully developed by a top-notch coaching staff in East Lansing.

If there is any football regression to be seen in the state of Michigan, it's with the program in Ann Arbor!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
annual blow become perennial bust...

meh...
until we see anything other than hype and hot air out of that place, they're hardly worth the bother of bothering.